Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SATO - Satoshi coin - page 3. (Read 3873 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 10:30:18 AM
I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
September 11, 2018, 10:28:24 AM
Hi,
I have not been here for a long time.
I see here are discussing serious questions.
Maybe I could help you with something
Hi colleague
What is Dapp and how is it related to the SATO  project?

A DApp, or Decentralized Application, is a software program that runs on a “distributed and decentralized” peer-to-peer network like Ethereum’s network

Oh yes, I understood what it.
I know about it.
excuse me Cry
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
September 11, 2018, 10:21:16 AM
Hi,
Hi colleague

A DApp, or Decentralized Application, is a software program that runs on a “distributed and decentralized” peer-to-peer network like Ethereum’s network
September 11, 2018, 10:19:33 AM
Hi,
Hi colleague
What is a DApp in generally?
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 10:11:23 AM
Hi,
Hi colleague
September 11, 2018, 10:09:10 AM
Crypto market fluctuated very fast, therefore investors should be fast to take profits, stop loss or buy the dips to get fast returns. Wish good luck to investors! Luck is what you need!
September 11, 2018, 10:02:13 AM
Hi,
September 11, 2018, 08:25:20 AM
Hello to everyone! A question to you: are you going to use token sale platform provided by TokenGet which is one of the most advanced ICO platform in the world???
September 11, 2018, 09:51:13 AM
I like to follow this topic.
There is a lot of useful information
Activity: 182
September 11, 2018, 09:43:17 AM
Guys, you have an interesting discussion.
And I have question too.
Can anyone fork a coin?
Anyone can go to GitHub, grab the code of a coin (for example Bitcoin), and then do the development work needed to update the software. However, not anyone can get enough miners to mine the new coin, enough users to update their software or download wallets for the coin, and/or enough exchanges to list it.

lot of barriers in-practice?

yes, anyone can fork a coin in-theory… but there are a lot of barriers in-practice.” There have been very few successful forked coins in the history of cryptocurrency. In practice, forks of all sorts require some form of consensus building to be effective. Even ones that are effective tend to have a lower valuation than the original coin. One of the only exceptions I can think of is Ether vs. Ethereum classic (where Ether, the hard fork, has a higher valuation and more users / miners).

So we will not get free coins?((
For example, Bitcoin holders received one “free” BCH (Bitcoin Cash) for each BTC (Bitcoin) they owned. That is obviously an absurdly good deal (although one risks the original asset’s price dropping in “split” events like this).
it can be concluded that this can be done technically, but whether it is reasonable is  another question
Technically one can create a new version of a coin and choose another distribution method, for example, they can do an airdrop or sell the new coin on the open market.
Thank you, it seems we solved this issue
Activity: 196
September 11, 2018, 09:35:03 AM
And I have question too.
Can anyone fork a coin?
Anyone can go to GitHub, grab the code of a coin (for example Bitcoin), and then do the development work needed to update the software. However, not anyone can get enough miners to mine the new coin, enough users to update their software or download wallets for the coin, and/or enough exchanges to list it.

yes, anyone can fork a coin in-theory… but there are a lot of barriers in-practice.” There have been very few successful forked coins in the history of cryptocurrency. In practice, forks of all sorts require some form of consensus building to be effective. Even ones that are effective tend to have a lower valuation than the original coin. One of the only exceptions I can think of is Ether vs. Ethereum classic (where Ether, the hard fork, has a higher valuation and more users / miners).

For example, Bitcoin holders received one “free” BCH (Bitcoin Cash) for each BTC (Bitcoin) they owned. That is obviously an absurdly good deal (although one risks the original asset’s price dropping in “split” events like this).
it can be concluded that this can be done technically, but whether it is reasonable is  another question
Technically one can create a new version of a coin and choose another distribution method, for example, they can do an airdrop or sell the new coin on the open market.
September 11, 2018, 09:25:42 AM
And I have question too.
Can anyone fork a coin?

Activity: 10
September 11, 2018, 08:04:25 AM
What about the airdrop or bounty program now? Are they available? May I join now? And one more question to you: how much money are you going to raise?
September 11, 2018, 09:15:08 AM
And I have question too.
Can anyone fork a coin?

September 11, 2018, 09:06:57 AM
And I have question too.
Can anyone fork a coin?

Not every fork will result in owners of a cryptocurrency getting “free coins,” however when a legit hard fork occurs that creates a new cryptocurrency, this is the case.
September 11, 2018, 08:58:23 AM
And I have question too.
Can anyone fork a coin?

September 11, 2018, 08:45:52 AM
And I have question too.
Can anyone fork a coin?

Activity: 10
September 11, 2018, 07:41:18 AM
It would be nice to see who some of the possivle competitors are and just make a few comparisons but either way I agree competition can be a good thing.
September 11, 2018, 08:20:07 AM
And I have question too.
Can anyone fork a coin?

September 11, 2018, 07:57:57 AM
And I have question too.
Can anyone fork a coin?

is it possible, but difficult.
Pages:
Jump to: