Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SATO - Satoshi coin - page 5. (Read 3873 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 04:50:21 AM
guys, I heard that there is such a thing as a "stable coin".
does anyone know about this?

Hello, I know what is it Wink
“Stable coin” is a term used in cryptocurrency to describe cryptocurrencies meant to hold stable values.
you can give an example, I don't quite understand Cry
For example, Tether (USDT) is a blockchain based asset meant to trade for $1 USD. Tether is a “price-stable cryptocurrency” that is “pegged” to the U.S. dollar.
what is the principle of work?
The exact mechanics behind each stable coin can be a bit complex, but the gist is really as simple as “a coin meant to hold a stable value” (just like the term “stable coin” implies).
Activity: 28
September 11, 2018, 04:48:17 AM
At a given moment, when the market is starting this very good idea. After all, when the market is restored, all businesss make sense for a normal upward movement. Promising plan, no doubt
Activity: 126
September 11, 2018, 04:39:47 AM

“Stable coin” is a term used in cryptocurrency to describe cryptocurrencies meant to hold stable values.
For example, Tether (USDT) is a blockchain based asset meant to trade for $1 USD. Tether is a “price-stable cryptocurrency” that is “pegged” to the U.S. dollar.
what is the principle of work?
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
September 11, 2018, 04:33:40 AM

I shoul say that each stable coin has a unique set of mechanisms, but they all generally work the same way
September 11, 2018, 04:26:23 AM

September 11, 2018, 04:14:10 AM

September 11, 2018, 04:02:11 AM

September 11, 2018, 03:54:22 AM
September 11, 2018, 03:44:19 AM
What is the difference between a smart contract and a real contract?

This is different than a real life contract where the parties who signed the contract (or a third party) have to execute and enforce the contract. Instead, its more like software-based conditional “if…then” commands.

Further, a smart contract is more flexible than a real contract, since it can essentially do anything a real contract can do plus anything a software can do.
September 11, 2018, 03:30:01 AM

This is different than a real life contract where the parties who signed the contract (or a third party) have to execute and enforce the contract. Instead, its more like software-based conditional “if…then” commands.
Activity: 14
September 11, 2018, 03:17:08 AM
Is КYC required in participating in the business? Cause these would mean a lot to US customers as they restrict ICOs there
September 11, 2018, 03:15:35 AM
September 11, 2018, 03:11:00 AM
Hello, all
please tell me what is a smart contract?
I'm confused
Hello,
a smart contract (or crypto contract) is a program that executes a set of conditions defined by the creator of the contract. It is smart, because the software is doing something automatically once the conditions are met. It is “crypto” because a lot of what is happening is based on the principles of cryptography.
What advantage does it have?
The benefit of a smart contract is that technologies like blockchain and cryptography ensure the execution of a peer-to-peer contract without needing to involve lawyers and trust (smart contracts are trustless peer-to-peer contracts).
One could say Bitcoin’s whole system of transactions is composed of blockchain-based smart contracts.
I understand correctly?

In fact, one could essentially call substantially all cryptocurrencies are smart contract-based. However, the term smart contract is often associated with the Ethereum network (since its a software platform focused on hosting smart contracts and decentralized applications on a blockchain).

what functions can the smart-contract perform?

The reality is, the potential of smart contracts goes far beyond just facilitating transactions. Smart contracts can really do anything you could imagine a software-based contract doing, including interacting with decentralized applications.

If the contract says “send X tokens to Y wallet on Z date” (or more generally “do X thing on Z date”) then it will be so. If a contract says grab this data, then ping this other contract, then store that data there, then wait 5 days and ping this contract, and then execute this contract, then send this data there… etc… it can do that too. There really isn’t a limit to the software-based things smart contracts can do (although, a programmer must program the contract and on Ethereum you have to pay fees for sending information between contracts -  “gas“).
September 11, 2018, 03:02:27 AM
Hello, all
I'm confused
Hello,
a smart contract (or crypto contract) is a program that executes a set of conditions defined by the creator of the contract. It is smart, because the software is doing something automatically once the conditions are met. It is “crypto” because a lot of what is happening is based on the principles of cryptography.
The benefit of a smart contract is that technologies like blockchain and cryptography ensure the execution of a peer-to-peer contract without needing to involve lawyers and trust (smart contracts are trustless peer-to-peer contracts).
One could say Bitcoin’s whole system of transactions is composed of blockchain-based smart contracts.
I understand correctly?

In fact, one could essentially call substantially all cryptocurrencies are smart contract-based. However, the term smart contract is often associated with the Ethereum network (since its a software platform focused on hosting smart contracts and decentralized applications on a blockchain).

The reality is, the potential of smart contracts goes far beyond just facilitating transactions. Smart contracts can really do anything you could imagine a software-based contract doing, including interacting with decentralized applications.
September 10, 2018, 05:14:51 PM
By the way,i just wanted to join your telegram group and i couldnt,it reached max amount of members.Do you plan to open another group,so others can join too? Or I am mistaken? Help, pls
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
September 10, 2018, 05:11:05 PM

What are the types of wallets?

There are several types of wallets you can use including online, offline, mobile, hardware, desktop, and paper.

There are many wallet choices offered, it's better to choose an offline wallet and store a private key in a safe place.
Activity: 137
September 10, 2018, 05:07:52 PM
Hello, all
I'm confused
Hello,
I understand correctly?

Activity: 42
September 10, 2018, 05:02:39 PM
Hello, all
I'm confused
Hello,
I understand correctly?

September 10, 2018, 04:58:32 PM
Good day,
After reading a bit through your website I must say that I'm pretty excited about the business. Gonna read through your whitepaper further and come back to explore more. It will be a significant project.
Activity: 13
September 10, 2018, 04:41:19 PM
I am strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))
Pages:
Jump to: