Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆ - page 30. (Read 197950 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Saturncoin's people are doinn things well

I see a great future for the coin

to moon....or to the space!!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I like SaturnCoins

In a world with thousan of altcoins only a few coins will be remain
I think saturncoin is one of them. I'm mining with 2 computers and also I'm buying more in the markets

Saturn to the moon

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
All guys who don't want to sell should remove their sell orders.
More ask  is better than more sell .

See you on Saturn !
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
we arent at 3-4 now, now we are at 4-5sat and we wont go lower, so you will buy back at 1-2 in your dreams Cheesy i bought at 7 , and i know that this coin will go to the moon, and i dont worry if it is 4 sat or 2sat because i know that after few weeks it will be minimum 50sat..
Oh, you should worry, because if you buy at 1 and sell at 4 you'll make the same money quite faster and easily then buying at 7 and waiting to sell at 28, which will much probably never happen.

its impossible to buy at 1 sat. and i wont sell at 28sat, i will sell minimum at 50-60sat. and you are fucking dumper, so go away from this thread if you dont believe in saturn coin success.
I bought at 1 SAT around 1 month ago and mined it a bit when diff was at the lower peek, around 2-3, because I believed I could make money with SAT, you can check the first pages of this thread, I'm believing in SAT from day 1, more then you do.

That's why I sold at 10-11 before he went on Craptsy.

I'll buy a tiny few back just for the fun at 1-2, but I already made the money exactly as I planned with SAT.
we arent at 3-4 now, now we are at 4-5sat and we wont go lower, so you will buy back at 1-2 in your dreams Cheesy i bought at 7 , and i know that this coin will go to the moon, and i dont worry if it is 4 sat or 2sat because i know that after few weeks it will be minimum 50sat..
Oh, you should worry, because if you buy at 1 and sell at 4 you'll make the same money quite faster and easily then buying at 7 and waiting to sell at 28, which will much probably never happen.

its impossible to buy at 1 sat. and i wont sell at 28sat, i will sell minimum at 50-60sat. and you are fucking dumper, so go away from this thread if you dont believe in saturn coin success.
lucoa in your dreams.. we will talk today-tomorrow when SAT will be at 10 or more
Sure, cya tomorrow at 2-3.
Hi, good morning, where are we?

Oh, 3-4, almost there.

I'll buy few back again at 1-2, cheers.
its going to 3 sat in cryptsy.. panic sellers - you will cry later!
Activity: 429
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
I reckon we need a nice Wiki page to start with, something similar to the Doge guys (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogecoin).

I totally agree... All the more to promote this promising Coin... Cheers!
Activity: 429
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Hey good day Guys and Gals... Don't forget to check out my little video I made for SaturnCoin, it already has over 30 views and a positive comment... The more views; the more advertisement SaturnCoin will get... And don't forget to hit the "Like" button... We're taking SaturnCoin to Saturn! Cheers!  Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxWZfLSZ7mw
Activity: 185
I reckon we need a nice Wiki page to start with, something similar to the Doge guys (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogecoin).
i dont know whats happening but stupid sellers are selling at 4 sat in mintpal! STUPID!
Bitcoin current price $630 with max 21M coins. With 15B coins, price of SAT assuming the same popularity of bitcoins will be approx. $0.88. Now if we consider a popularity of approx. 1/1000th of Bitcoins, SAT's price should be close to $0.00088 = 139 satoshis. Now consider the quickness and secruity of transactions, the price should be much higher.

Agreed !
Patience is a virtue
Activity: 185
Bitcoin current price $630 with max 21M coins. With 15B coins, price of SAT assuming the same popularity of bitcoins will be approx. $0.88. Now if we consider a popularity of approx. 1/1000th of Bitcoins, SAT's price should be close to $0.00088 = 139 satoshis. Now consider the quickness and secruity of transactions, the price should be much higher.

Activity: 353

Its the same players that are trying so hard to lower saturn price, but they underestimate the market, cryptsy traders are more experienced so they just dont fall in those kind of tricks and they dont sell for cheap knowing this is going up.
yes, i see that noone are selling at 5 sat in cryptsy anymore, so its best chance to buy at 5 sat in mintpal because train to saturn are leaving very soon Smiley
We can enter in the top 20 of https://coinmarketcap.com/
When everyone will see our chart, they will be mad because it will be too late to buy sat for low price
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
I  bought half my coins at 8-9 satoshi but instead of panic selling when the price dropped I bought more Saturn at 5-6 satoshi.
Now I have double the amount and an average price of 7. But I won't sell nothing below 12 satoshi and even then a small part.

Can't wait for this coin to start rising again.  Grin

Just 12 ??

Just wait 2 weeks and the peak will come. We will raise 63 satoshi

can you explain how can you know that it will be exactly 63 sat? Cheesy

for the low number of coins in market , if market grows to only 1 million (we've been at 200k - 360k this past week), every Saturn would cost around 27 satoshi if there around 5.7 bill coins in market, at the moment theres just 5.3 bill  ^^, 2.2 mill > than 63 sat per §

oh yeh, and next halving just after 17,700 more blocks ^^ more scarcity
Pages:
Jump to: