Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆ - page 58. (Read 197950 times)

Activity: 592
Merit: 500
lol @ next troll post in the thread  Grin
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Change mine to number 2, but I really think the more realistic gold version that SashaKh did fits the coin better.

So far:

6 votes for number 2 (2 votes Sashak version, 4 Original version)
1 vote for number 1
1 vote (ones we already had)

Make your pick guys !

Got em !!
Wich one you like more guys please post 1 or 2 (or the one we already have)

Kind Regards.

So far:

6 votes for number 2 (2 votes Sashak version, 4 Original version)
1 vote for number 1
1 vote (ones we already had)

Make your pick guys !

Got em !!

Kind Regards.

Activity: 353
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
I still like the original the best lol.  Is that not an option anymore?
Maybe it makes sense to make the logo less bright? More appropriate to the design of the site?   http://www.saturncoin.net/

i think looks nice with that bright, as a real gold coin Tongue    but sure we could do that as well if the community asks for.

Xtrata: oks oks, bit less than a day tho, i need to have the one we are choosing before tomorrow so i can send it to the people that will make the giveaways and to sat team to update it on the social networks and send it to the guys of the resources we have already for update Smiley so lets say 8 more hours?

You do as you like, was just a suggestion so more people can get their voice heard.  Wink

Great then, will wait the most i can so people get to vote and we continue with the plan on time ^^

Repost for people to find easier:

Kind Regards.
Activity: 616
 Maybe it makes sense to make the logo less bright? More appropriate to the design of the site?   http://www.saturncoin.net/

i think looks nice with that bright, as a real gold coin Tongue    but sure we could do that as well if the community asks for.

Xtrata: oks oks, bit less than a day tho, i need to have the one we are choosing before tomorrow so i can send it to the people that will make the giveaways and to sat team to update it on the social networks and send it to the guys of the resources we have already for update Smiley so lets say 8 more hours?

You do as you like, was just a suggestion so more people can get their voice heard.  Wink
 Maybe it makes sense to make the logo less bright? More appropriate to the design of the site?   http://www.saturncoin.net/

i think looks nice with that bright, as a real gold coin Tongue    but sure we could do that as well if the community asks for.

Activity: 58

But I think it would look a lot better if the s/t thing going on in the center were rotated slightly to the right.

i could ask the designer to do this if more people supports your point of view Smiley
lets give 2 more hrs to people to vote? Smiley

I guess 2 hours isnt enough, let it go for 1 day or something since not alot of people is active here or could have different timezones.

But I think it would look a lot better if the s/t thing going on in the center were rotated slightly to the right.

i could ask the designer to do this if more people supports your point of view Smiley
lets give 2 more hrs to people to vote? Smiley
Activity: 7

Activity: 58
Activity: 42
Merit: 10

Got em !!

Kind Regards.

2 looks best imo.   Wink

id say 2 as well imo Tongue

lets hear the others Cheesy

Got em !!

Kind Regards.

2 looks best imo.   Wink

Got em !!

Kind Regards.
Pages:
Jump to: