Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆ - page 62. (Read 197950 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
We could start buying some votes on Mintpal. Other coins are doing so as well.

that is a great idea, i sent .12 already but if the community starts buying im in and will send more

people starting to realize the value of saturns   Smiley it is the fastest coin after all and way less coins than moon and those others

what else could you ask for.

I would suggest only vote without buying and when we are getting closer to the deadline we buy votes so that we are number one Smiley
Activity: 592
Merit: 500

that is a great idea, i sent .12 already but if the community starts buying im in and will send more

people starting to realize the value of saturns   Smiley it is the fastest coin after all and way less coins than moon and those others

what else could you ask for.
legendary
Coin went up, actively buying .......  Cool

As long as diff stay low !!!! Smiley Only was able to mine grumpy one day at nice diff and then it move up like crazy!!! This morning started with Saturncoin again... only have 16M coins, so i would like to add a few more. Looking forward to block halvering Smiley
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Coin went up, actively buying .......  Cool
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
Looks nice!              Sent a little Saturn)

Thank you!

Want to buy Saturncoins @ 1 satoshi, pm me, thanks
Activity: 154
Activity: 38
Some big players just entered, pfff, pitty i was hoping to add a few more Smiley

They did? Price still basically 1 satoshi with the odd higher sale and difficulty low when I checked. Until Sats are on other exchanges I don't think any big pools will really hit.

You were right, interest picking up now.
Looks nice!              Sent a little Saturn)
Activity: 353
Hi there,

we need a new block explorer. The first one is not working properly. I don't know why!

We will pay 5 mill SAT for it!

Block explorer done:  http://saturnchain.net/

please send bounty :   SfzjQaKL9HHX5C5XesvH9tSz1ed58yBac6

hope you guys like
Some big players just entered, pfff, pitty i was hoping to add a few more Smiley

They did? Price still basically 1 satoshi with the odd higher sale and difficulty low when I checked. Until Sats are on other exchanges I don't think any big pools will really hit.
legendary
Activity: 322
please could you explain what kimoto gravity is?   Huh

In short words Kimoto Gravity Well (KGW) algorithm to regulate the difficulty
Allows to very quickly and smoothly change the difficulty depending on changes hash power.
Thanks to that coins can much better defends against multipool

Best Regards

thanks for the explanation...  Cheesy

Its the fastest coin, its only 2 confirmations so there will be no issues like all those other coins have of delayed transactions (on some coins last even for hours to get them)  you feel like its almost instant.

As long as it's fast and safe then it would be a good way for traders to move money between exchanges.

To transfer value you need something which actually has a value Smiley

It has value, but it needs volume. Whether 1 satoshi or 10 satoshi, you can still transfer 1 BTC worth. Volume is required to ensure you can buy/sell easily.
Activity: 5
Its the fastest coin, its only 2 confirmations so there will be no issues like all those other coins have of delayed transactions (on some coins last even for hours to get them)  you feel like its almost instant.

As long as it's fast and safe then it would be a good way for traders to move money between exchanges.

To transfer value you need something which actually has a value Smiley

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.
legendary
Start voting :

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

We look good to be added on mintpal!!!
Activity: 238
please could you explain what kimoto gravity is?   Huh

In short words Kimoto Gravity Well (KGW) algorithm to regulate the difficulty
Allows to very quickly and smoothly change the difficulty depending on changes hash power.
Thanks to that coins can much better defends against multipool

Best Regards
Vote for adding to the stock exchange! https://www.mintpal.com/voting Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: