Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆ - page 61. (Read 197950 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
All hashrate is at Dedicatedpool right now. Maybe we should spread more.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
i only hold about 3 mill saturn, but screw selling them. iam gonna hold them until the value has "gone to the moon", even if that takes 6 months Cheesy
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
It's gonna be a long trip just to get to the moon, never mind Saturn  Huh

I'll buy your saturns gladly  Grin  how many do you have?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
It's gonna be a long trip just to get to the moon, never mind Saturn  Huh
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
2 satoshi at cryptorush

Starting to the moon? Smiley
Activity: 29
A little drop in hashrate Wink not bad for me. We are getting closer to block 30000 and then the fun will begin...

why the fun will begin?

The blocks will half, meaning more scarcity wich gives coins more value as theyre harder to get Wink
Activity: 322
A little drop in hashrate Wink not bad for me. We are getting closer to block 30000 and then the fun will begin...

why the fun will begin?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Honestly i believe so too Smiley less then 12K blocks before halvering and then we need to get listed on coinedup and then we take over cryptsy Smiley

and coinex ♥
legendary
Honestly i believe so too Smiley less then 12K blocks before halvering and then we need to get listed on coinedup and then we take over cryptsy Smiley
legendary
Agreed,
btw im not selling my saturns for less than 20-30 satoshis, after it gets to the other exchanges it will be a bomb  Grin

In this case you might never sell them.

I doubt a coin with a 500.000.000 pre-mine (yes 500 mil) will get anywhere near that price ...

Happened before. A lot actually.

yep, and the premine is being used in bounties for the community, and are looking for a good cause where we can start a donation to help make a bit of change at least between all Smiley

every new coin now is accepted with 1-2% premine now if its used to develop the community and the coin (and well look, branded block explorer, nice faucets, soon android wallet, and more things to come)  

for the price, Smiley dont worry people told me the same about moon and well, i sold moon at 37 so yeh, im actually not sure if 20-30 of hold higher, after all this coin doesnt have that slow transaction problems most of those other coins has, it get transacted almost inmediatly (only 2 confirmations and a fast network) and is only 50 bill vs 381 bill moon and well, with a more solid team behind, so im pretty sure this coin will get to that price eventually ^^

Cool

Kind Regards.

So you think that 30  satoshis is is not impossible, and in fact you hope for 100 Smiley, i hope it too, how much is that with 16M coins Cheesy 16BTC?
legendary
 Cry  Cry  Cry

Why is hashrate being pickedup sooo fast Sad Yesterday was mining grumpy and it happened their too. I want 100M Saturncoins or so....
Agreed,
btw im not selling my saturns for less than 20-30 satoshis, after it gets to the other exchanges it will be a bomb  Grin

I doubt a coin with a 500.000.000 pre-mine (yes 500 mil) will get anywhere near that price ...

yep, and the premine is being used in bounties for the community, and are looking for a good cause where we can start a donation to help make a bit of change at least between all Smiley

every new coin now is accepted with 1-2% premine now if its used to develop the community and the coin (and well look, branded block explorer, nice faucets, soon android wallet, and more things to come)  

for the price, Smiley dont worry people told me the same about moon and well, i sold moon at 37 so yeh, im actually not sure if 20-30 of hold higher, after all this coin doesnt have that slow transaction problems most of those other coins has, it get transacted almost inmediatly (only 2 confirmations and a fast network) and is only 50 bill vs 381 bill moon and well, with a more solid team behind, so im pretty sure this coin will get to that price eventually ^^

Cool

Kind Regards.
Activity: 154
Agreed,

Activity: 56
Agreed,

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
https://www.mintpal.com/voting - as registered user you are allowed to 6 votes per hour !
Agreed,
Pages:
Jump to: