Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆ - page 59. (Read 197950 times)

Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Activity: 616
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

i use to think same as you honestly Smiley
but, ive spoken to saturncoin team, it seems they are busy, but they answer and already updated the site and twitters and are really into the coin, i noticed they didnt answer about the coin quantity, the saturncoin that answers here is one member of the dev team, but not the main dev so he goes with our requests to him and thats why they delay on giving us an answer.

Even so, i decided to get into saturn because the coin spects are really nice and better than the others, and from when i join till now, ive seen our community grow, more coin awareness, bad trademarketed logo fixed, new faucets and a cool explorer (nicer than the other coins) and more participation between us the community, so we are moving as a coin/community/dev slowly but surely and building solid resources, soon will be the time of mass promotion after were into more exchanges, first step is tomorrow starts a new twitter/FB/Forums campaign giveaways, and in the worst case scenario i will look into the code myself to answer your question, after all im a programmer myself and have coders in my team in case needed Smiley

Bright future ahead, for now im gettin the new logos and posting them here to choose, remember some ppl trolling appear in the thread, just dont mind them, haters will allways hate, and we are cooking a better cake than the ones out there Wink

Please letme know if you need anything, or the questions , ideas , feel free to pm me at anytime, i bet i can help Smiley

Cheers and thanks to everyone for their constant support to our community, patience is a virtue, and i appretiate that we all have it, and have the will to keep moving forward, this is the key Smiley

Thank you for your reply. I am a games developer IRL. I am currently working on some web games (no ETA so don't ask) playable using some of these altcoins. (currently Redd and Doge)

I think Saturn fits in there as well and I am attracted to the confirmation times.

But I must say that this isn't a couple of months ago and if Doge taught anyone anything (whether you think it's a joke or not) it's that these altcoins are going to live or die based off the community around them going forward.

So I get a little nervous when all I see is we need to get this on another exchange i.e. MintPal and I think more effort should be focused on getting the Subrredit in order and active, getting a tipbot going etc. before worrying about more exchanges.

You need to go to where a massive amount of users already are take a cue from others... Reddit is where to really gather a community.
Exactly and I got called a troll for saying so.  Huh I posted the same things I asked here on this coin's Subreddit. If the developer refuses to answer any questions then the coin is not worth forming a community around.

I don't see anything being done in regards to this coin on the part of the developer(s) - correct me if I am wrong - show me where to look if I am wrong!

The developer(s) totally bypassed everything I said, what was posted before about the possibility that there may not be 50bil coins total and told people to go out and make him games utilizing the coin.

Why should any of us have any faith in this coin if nothing is being done?

I could help with anything related to forum, domains etc but only if I see that the dev is actually trying to do something.

Dev didnt even answer about the amount of coins as stated a page ago?

i use to think same as you honestly Smiley
but, ive spoken to saturncoin team, it seems they are busy, but they answer and already updated the site and twitters and are really into the coin, i noticed they didnt answer about the coin quantity, the saturncoin that answers here is one member of the dev team, but not the main dev so he goes with our requests to him and thats why they delay on giving us an answer.

Even so, i decided to get into saturn because the coin spects are really nice and better than the others, and from when i join till now, ive seen our community grow, more coin awareness, bad trademarketed logo fixed, new faucets and a cool explorer (nicer than the other coins) and more participation between us the community, so we are moving as a coin/community/dev slowly but surely and building solid resources, soon will be the time of mass promotion after were into more exchanges, first step is tomorrow starts a new twitter/FB/Forums campaign giveaways, and in the worst case scenario i will look into the code myself to answer your question, after all im a programmer myself and have coders in my team in case needed Smiley

Bright future ahead, for now im gettin the new logos and posting them here to choose, remember some ppl trolling appear in the thread, just dont mind them, haters will allways hate, and we are cooking a better cake than the ones out there Wink

Please letme know if you need anything, or the questions , ideas , feel free to pm me at anytime, i bet i can help Smiley

Cheers and thanks to everyone for their constant support to our community, patience is a virtue, and i appretiate that we all have it, and have the will to keep moving forward, this is the key Smiley
Activity: 7
Exactly and I got called a troll for saying so.  Huh I posted the same things I asked here on this coin's Subreddit. If the developer refuses to answer any questions then the coin is not worth forming a community around.

I don't see anything being done in regards to this coin on the part of the developer(s) - correct me if I am wrong - show me where to look if I am wrong!

The developer(s) totally bypassed everything I said, what was posted before about the possibility that there may not be 50bil coins total and told people to go out and make him games utilizing the coin.

Why should any of us have any faith in this coin if nothing is being done?

I could help with anything related to forum, domains etc but only if I see that the dev is actually trying to do something.

Activity: 58
Soon go high) I unsubscribed a personal message. Coin should be successful! Smiley
I spoke to the creator of the coin with a proposal to promote Saturn, he ignored, we have to do on their own.

Hi SashaKh Smiley  i would love to help you with the promotion, send me your proposal and i will assist you with whatever you need Smiley

Please send me a PM  or send me an email at [email protected]

Kind Regards.

Guys i will post 2 new redesign saturncoins Smiley please choose your favorite , tomorrow starts another Saturn Campaign

and we still need dice games or gambling games for saturncoin if anyone interested in the bounties Cheesy

Keep the good vibes!
Cheers

Ask the dev for some of his premine to promote it.

Sure, will do Smiley  
We need a more active reddit as well its pretty cool and nicer than the other's
so if someone could take care of that would be nice, pm me if interested.

Cheers

I spoke to the creator of the coin with a proposal to promote Saturn, he ignored, we have to do on their own.

Hi SashaKh Smiley  i would love to help you with the promotion, send me your proposal and i will assist you with whatever you need Smiley

Please send me a PM  or send me an email at [email protected]

Kind Regards.

Guys i will post 2 new redesign saturncoins Smiley please choose your favorite , tomorrow starts another Saturn Campaign

and we still need dice games or gambling games for saturncoin if anyone interested in the bounties Cheesy

Keep the good vibes!
Cheers

Sure, will do Smiley   
We need a more active reddit as well its pretty cool and nicer than the other's
so if someone could take care of that would be nice, pm me if interested.

Cheers

Hi SashaKh Smiley  i would love to help you with the promotion, send me your proposal and i will assist you with whatever you need Smiley

Please send me a PM  or send me an email at [email protected]

Kind Regards.

Keep the good vibes!
Cheers

Hi SashaKh Smiley  i would love to help you with the promotion, send me your proposal and i will assist you with whatever you need Smiley

Please send me a PM  or send me an email at [email protected]

Kind Regards.

Keep the good vibes!
Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I don't know if all of you knew this but we are also on

https://cointweak.com/calculator/coin/sat

He wants more coins .... smart guy, he will promote his coin when he has plenty of this coin Smiley

So 1% premine wasnt enough? I dont get it, claiming to have alot of coins and havent done anything to make this coin go up or promote it.

Even when the reward goes down it wont make it go up in price if noone has any interest in the coin. I can only hope it will since I hold some coins.

Ah, don't worry about this coin, we will have our MOON moment, with or without promotion... Moon didn't do anything for weeks, and then suddenly... infact the coin price is relative expensive when you check how much you can mine, in 10 days we will only be able to mine 50% and then we can see some more movements in the coin price, but don't expect more then 5 satoshi very soon.

Difference is that Moon was on Coinex which is a good tradeplatform comparing to Cryptorush. Anyway, hope ur right  Wink
legendary
He wants more coins .... smart guy, he will promote his coin when he has plenty of this coin Smiley

So 1% premine wasnt enough? I dont get it, claiming to have alot of coins and havent done anything to make this coin go up or promote it.

Even when the reward goes down it wont make it go up in price if noone has any interest in the coin. I can only hope it will since I hold some coins.

Ah, don't worry about this coin, we will have our MOON moment, with or without promotion... Moon didn't do anything for weeks, and then suddenly... infact the coin price is relative expensive when you check how much you can mine, in 10 days we will only be able to mine 50% and then we can see some more movements in the coin price, but don't expect more then 5 satoshi very soon.

legendary

You sir, are an idiot.

Thank you, maybe that is engaged with this coin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

You sir, are an idiot.
Pages:
Jump to: