Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆ - page 76. (Read 197950 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Are the devs gonna do some promotion? Or put any effort in details of the bounty's/giveaways or where those premined coins are going to?

We will spend ALL of the premine for bounty's and giveaways!

So folks it is your decision. What kind of bounty's do you want to see? Any suggestions? What does Saturncoin need next?
Let me make some suggestions

- Advertise Saturn in many crypto-currency forums, by doing giveaways like the ones I do here: http://thisweekscoin.com/forum/index.php/board,10.0.html

- Approach people with the premine, since as far as I get it that's the reason why there was that premine.

- Update OP with every move you do

- Hunt exchanges so you list it there. More people, the better. ( With the giveaways you'll keep the price low, which is good. More people who notice Saturn will start buying from the dumpers )

Will update if I dig something interesting from my head.

( Gave more than 6M in giveaways/tasks, that's one of the main reasons why price's kinda low )
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Are the devs gonna do some promotion? Or put any effort in details of the bounty's/giveaways or where those premined coins are going to?

We will spend ALL of the premine for bounty's and giveaways!

So folks it is your decision. What kind of bounty's do you want to see? Any suggestions? What does Saturncoin need next?
Activity: 56
Hey homes, here's my entry:

We did choose you as the winner of the contest for 10mill SATs
please send us your wallet ID
I'm dying.
I contacted dev through skype. He's offline right now ( since I woke up he's offline. We should wait )
Activity: 756
I hope this coin will NOT become scam coin.
Activity: 41
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
coinedup would be a good stepping stone.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am a meat Popsicle
Can we try to get the coin on a few more general exchanges since the bigs ones take time and a whole lot of begging.

Another General exchange besides CryptoRush is http://www.cryptotc.us/market#2CH
They also list a lot of the newer coins, its a basic trading system and it gets the coin out there in more places. Its simple to request the coin on that exchange, just go to the contact page and ask for it to be listed. no need to sign up to do this either
I'm dying.
Activity: 322
Hi...

More than 20 minutes and still no sync at the wallet. I've added the info from the nodes at the Saturncoin.conf but it doesn't seems to work Sad
me too

Any help?  Huh

Edit: finnaly started to sync but it took a while! maybe dev team could add some more nodes?  Huh
Activity: 224
Saturn coin will succeed because Saturn is beyond the moon. It's only just begun and is gaining value quickly. Saturncoin. Yeah.

Cool
Activity: 22
Hi...

More than 20 minutes and still no sync at the wallet. I've added the info from the nodes at the Saturncoin.conf but it doesn't seems to work Sad
me too
Activity: 322
Hi...

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
Activity: 225
Saturn coin will succeed because Saturn is beyond the moon. It's only just begun and is gaining value quickly. Saturncoin. Yeah.

Are you five? does your mommy know you're using the internet unattended?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
guys. go mine a non premined coin.

this guy premined 666 millions... rofl

Probably rented a bunch of rigs at launch too.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
guys. go mine a non premined coin.

this guy premined 666 millions... rofl
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
At a 6 satoshi price and a network hash rate of 0.34gh/s, its not going anywhere soon. Sad
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
At least we know where it's headed  Smiley
Activity: 9
Interesting project. Like the name.
Pages:
Jump to: