Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆ - page 80. (Read 197950 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I have to say that was the first time I have tried p2pool and it's working for me so far.

I have joined this pool ( http://p2pool.neocities.org/ ) today at 2am GMT time and so far I earned 201292,59278515 Saturncoins note that I only have 1.4 MH/s and I do not have anything related to this pool ( it's no mine, and I'm not payed to make pub )  Smiley

I'm very new in cryptocurrency world, but this kind of pool it's being far the better one I have being mining so far.

I know that takes a lot of time to get payed ( only pays when a block is found ) but when it does...man...huge payments are payed you should give it a try if you have patience  Cool
Activity: 70
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
the wallet rpc port cannot work

it prints in the debug.log

"socket select error 10038"

and fail to telnet the port 10038

pls help..

Did you create the saturncoin.conf file in your %appdata% folder?

i did it
it can connect to the sat server
prints "4 active connection to saturncoin network" by the right-down side
but always "3 blocks remaining" for a long long long time (24+hours passed...)
Activity: 24

pls help..

Did you create the saturncoin.conf file in your %appdata% folder?
Activity: 56
Yeah l had trouble download wallet too
Didn't understand the launch Huh
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Anybody else having issues with the wallet client? Is not syncing for me, can somebody help?

mine is just fine.... Could it be under firewall?
Activity: 107
Anybody else having issues with the wallet client? Is not syncing for me, can somebody help?
Activity: 22

pls help..
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
saturn.suchpool.pw is good pool. i mining there you can see. all transactions on time. i advise.

+1

+1

Yes, splitting up hashrate over different pools is always a good idea... infact i want to see some more pools, it is also better for the current pool owner to have it split over several pools, as when one pool is down then it can have too much hashpower, and someone with bad idea's can destroy this coin, so lets find some more pools...
Activity: 42
saturn.suchpool.pw is good pool. i mining there you can see. all transactions on time. i advise.

+1
Activity: 678
Merit: 501
legendary
its funny how keizer is the only one posting here to hype  this shitcoin
I get paid to do my work. I use my brain, you could use yours so.

Go make a twitter account, start promoting coins. Bring me some competition, let me eat you. Smiley

PS: I've wasted already too much time with butthurt kids since last night Grin

typical whore. i'm not mad with it. just come up front. is this your coin?

dev is quiet your not. seems like your too busy to switch back and fourth accounts.

just so you know if it is your coin. its a shaddy coin and you will lose dignity. especially since you have a "this weeks coin"

forgot to say:
send me few mills. i too would like to sell it for a BTC

I can tell you for sure that is not the dev.  I'm not sure who that is, but he sure is unprofessional if he's trying to represent Saturn in any way.

http://dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode #dedicatedpool

Unprofessional, hmm.

Let's talk about forking?

Can we please make this thread clean and if you have any comments on certain messages keep it private. All those type of messages are not good for the coin...
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
its funny how keizer is the only one posting here to hype  this shitcoin

Go make a twitter account, start promoting coins. Bring me some competition, let me eat you. Smiley

dev is quiet your not. seems like your too busy to switch back and fourth accounts.

just so you know if it is your coin. its a shaddy coin and you will lose dignity. especially since you have a "this weeks coin"

forgot to say:

I can tell you for sure that is not the dev.  I'm not sure who that is, but he sure is unprofessional if he's trying to represent Saturn in any way.

Unprofessional, hmm.

Let's talk about forking?
legendary
http://saturn.poolnetwork.org/ does not payout,at least not to me since yesterday..I have like 13000 shares and still no coins..
WTH?

When did you start? They only found one block so if you started after that time then it is normal that you didn't receive any coins....
Activity: 81
http://saturn.poolnetwork.org/ does not payout,at least not to me since yesterday..I have like 13000 shares and still no coins..
WTH?
Activity: 42
its funny how keizer is the only one posting here to hype  this shitcoin

forgot to say:

I can tell you for sure that is not the dev.  I'm not sure who that is, but he sure is unprofessional if he's trying to represent Saturn in any way.

legendary
cryptorush is working

Yeap, the mistake was between the desk and the laptop not at cryptorush Cheesy Already bought 500K at 0.00000006, really crazy, why are people selling this low? in 27days you already have block halvering....
Activity: 112
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Is crypto rush again down!!!??? I cannot login anymore, pfff....

works for me
legendary
Is crypto rush again down!!!??? I cannot login anymore, pfff....
Pages:
Jump to: