Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆ - page 79. (Read 197950 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
http://saturn.poolnetwork.org/ is still a scam site that does not payout..The OP should remove this site from his post...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Fun to have a coin with this name. Let's see how well SAT could travel on crypto coin planet. If Earth has a certain place, MOON has its deserved space. SAT will definitely have it.

Look luck coin.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I believe that now the payout is reduced to the normal blocksize? Second day is finished, correct? A lot of people left this coin, i'll not!!! I'll continue mining this one for a week or so. Why? Check what happened with moon, Saturn has 6 times less coins.... do the math.... Moon at 0.00000015BTC now, so this means that Saturn can be at 0.00000090BTC, so almost 1BTC for 1M coins Cheesy Let the people that are in for a few coins dump the price, i will buy Cheesy

cute
legendary
Activity: 1120
I believe that now the payout is reduced to the normal blocksize? Second day is finished, correct? A lot of people left this coin, i'll not!!! I'll continue mining this one for a week or so. Why? Check what happened with moon, Saturn has 6 times less coins.... do the math.... Moon at 0.00000015BTC now, so this means that Saturn can be at 0.00000090BTC, so almost 1BTC for 1M coins Cheesy Let the people that are in for a few coins dump the price, i will buy Cheesy
legendary
8955259.00 SAT left in the wallet.

I had 11M.

Haters, do your math and see prices at the exchange Smiley

well. that figures. alrgith. i see now. ill leave you to your fishing along.

throw me a mill and i'll sell out like you and promote this wonderful and not scammy at all coin. deal?
7368533.00 SAT

Do your math hater Wink

Count how many coins went and got dumped at the exchange by the people who got them.

Keep bumping the thread, you're helping more than you can imagine ( Even I got paid to do that, lol )

awwww c.mon bud. give me a few mills.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.

I had 11M.

throw me a mill and i'll sell out like you and promote this wonderful and not scammy at all coin. deal?
7368533.00 SAT

Do your math hater Wink

Count how many coins went and got dumped at the exchange by the people who got them.

Keep bumping the thread, you're helping more than you can imagine ( Even I got paid to do that, lol )

legendary

I had 11M.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Moon pump is happening now... this is the reason why i'm putting all my hashrate to Saturn, they coin will be pumped and dumped a lot, so for investors point of few this is really a great coin. Now it is on dev to make sure that this coin is more then just a pump and dump coin, but it can be a litecoin type of coin...

just noticed moon to 15 now.
legendary
Moon pump is happening now... this is the reason why i'm putting all my hashrate to Saturn, they coin will be pumped and dumped a lot, so for investors point of few this is really a great coin. Now it is on dev to make sure that this coin is more then just a pump and dump coin, but it can be a litecoin type of coin...
legendary
Let's hope Saturn will head to the mooooon Smiley
No. To Saturn  Smiley
The facts shows that the only way this coin is heading is straight down the toilet!
2 days coin.
You expect price at 300 satoshi? Or even 500?

What's wrong with people?

so the week is over. still promoting this?

legendary
Join our Saturncoin Pool at: https://www.cryptopoolmining.com/sat/

US STRATUM VARDIFF SERVER | SEPARATE SERVERS PER ROLE | MAIL NOTIFICATIONS | THIRD PARTY UPTIME MONITORING

Nothing extra for miners that want to mine at your pool?  you first need to have a good amount of miners to be able to give the same returns as other pools...
Activity: 90
I'd be happy with 12 sat. At this point im holding Bantha Fodder
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
No. To Saturn  Smiley
The facts shows that the only way this coin is heading is straight down the toilet!
2 days coin.
You expect price at 300 satoshi? Or even 500?

What's wrong with people?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
nice coin. i just start minning
Activity: 5
add the cap threads
cryptsy .freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/74999/page/last#post-219316
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Join our Saturncoin Pool at: https://www.cryptopoolmining.com/sat/

US STRATUM VARDIFF SERVER | SEPARATE SERVERS PER ROLE | MAIL NOTIFICATIONS | THIRD PARTY UPTIME MONITORING
Activity: 24
No. To Saturn  Smiley
Activity: 11
nice coin.
i want to have a try.
saturn.suchpool.pw is good pool. i mining there you can see. all transactions on time. i advise.

+1
I agree.The other is a scam..suchpool is right on top of it..
http://saturn.poolnetwork.org/ does not payout,at least not to me since yesterday..I have like 13000 shares and still no coins..
WTH?

When did you start? They only found one block so if you started after that time then it is normal that you didn't receive any coins....

Well been nearly 24 hrs and still not paid..24 hour blocks? I dun think so..I call that pool a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: