Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆ - page 81. (Read 197950 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Let's hope Saturn will head to the mooooon Smiley
Activity: 12
great project! hope it succeeds
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
6sat is ridiculous

Full marketcap of only $2,400,000, yes that looks a little low....
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
i hope price go 20 satoshi or more:)
i like this coin.
legendary
price should/must/will be 20 satoshi acc to my estimates/calculations. so continue diggin. and vote for cryptsy -> https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/74999

I believe that 20satoshi is not impossible whenyou check MOON... when you compare it with LOT/BIL then 20satoshi is a little high...I'm hoping for 10-12satoshi.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am a meat Popsicle
I was mining on this pool yesterday
http://sat.dedicatedpool.com/
When I go to check my balance this morning the website is no longer there, what gives!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
yeah diff is dropping Smiley that is what we need
Activity: 13
price should/must/will be 20 satoshi acc to my estimates/calculations. so continue diggin. and vote for cryptsy -> https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/74999
legendary
A lot of Saturns coins are coming my way, thanks guys Wink
Activity: 224
its sorted its self out now but was very confusing.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
anyone having difficulty with crypto rush. i tried to make a trade for some sat, balances are all over the place, for some reason it seemed to reverse some orders. so i bought 250000 saturn, looked in my balance i have -50000 sat.   Huh
You should get on IRC, Freenode #CryptoRush chan. The dev is there
anyone having difficulty with crypto rush. i tried to make a trade for some sat, balances are all over the place, for some reason it seemed to reverse some orders. so i bought 250000 saturn, looked in my balance i have -50000 sat.   Huh
legendary
Big drop in hashrate, but i don't care, didn't mine in the beginning because hashrate was too high, now mining is more interesting, a lot more coins to mine with the same hashrate. I just hope that it will not continue dropping, but if Saturn is like Moon then i will certainly mine it for a few days Wink
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1010
Activity: 196
Take me a seat in the rocket. This is going to rock 'n roll !!! I have a good feeling with that coin.
Activity: 205
A coin that is on a exchange from the first day? Amazing! Wish you luck!!!
Saturncoin!!!!  Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
get ready ye'll, SAT is working on cryptorush again.
how about we send this coin to cryptsy?  Wink

Good idea but let's wait a couple of day before we get listed on another exchange. The dumpers gets out, we've got more coins and the price rises when it hits a bigger exchange like cryptsy, coinmarket or coinedup. So double profit for the miners Cheesy
get ready ye'll, SAT is working on cryptorush again.
how about we send this coin to cryptsy?  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: