Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Scia.io - Stem Cells on Blockchain - page 2. (Read 4432 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 04:42:48 PM
Of course, when dealing with blockchain and ico technology, there are already products that are very well known at the moment, and we can use them, so there is no need to doubt the project.
Blockchain known to the whole world, of course it's security
But from other it's full transparency and impossibility of changes. That's why blockchain become popular.
This system can not be tracked in any way, although there were such craftsmen who could hack
Developers will track all the information and improve the algorithm of scia.
Without metric and tracking development of stem cells system is impossible, so I am ready for it.
I know, so I'm waiting for police and privacy term and will study it. I'm a strange man)
Activity: 137
September 16, 2018, 04:34:00 PM
Of course, when dealing with blockchain and ico technology, there are already products that are very well known at the moment, and we can use them, so there is no need to doubt the project.
But from other it's full transparency and impossibility of changes. That's why blockchain become popular.
This system can not be tracked in any way, although there were such craftsmen who could hack
Without metric and tracking development of stem cells system is impossible, so I am ready for it.
Activity: 182
September 16, 2018, 04:22:30 PM
Activity: 126
September 16, 2018, 04:18:56 PM
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 04:14:32 PM
Many hopes of medicine are associated with stem cells. These cells can repeatedly divide and mature, turning into components of blood and cellular elements of a variety of tissues - from the muscle and cartilage to fat and neuronal. It seems to me that the future lies ahead.
I am confident that the technology will guide everything and capture many different branches of medicine in the flesh before cloning cells at a high level of complexity.
Well, this is a very complex technology, we need a good approach
September 16, 2018, 03:42:11 PM
Activity: 238
September 16, 2018, 03:33:19 PM
I hope we will see the real solution after the end of ICO from developers.
We'll wait that the guys will bring them the right budget and everything will be fine
Activity: 350
September 16, 2018, 03:28:32 PM
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
September 16, 2018, 03:18:58 PM
Many hopes of medicine are associated with stem cells. These cells can repeatedly divide and mature, turning into components of blood and cellular elements of a variety of tissues - from the muscle and cartilage to fat and neuronal. It seems to me that the future lies ahead.
I am confident that the technology will guide everything and capture many different branches of medicine in the flesh before cloning cells at a high level of complexity.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
September 16, 2018, 03:12:33 PM
September 16, 2018, 03:09:01 PM
Can you remind me what is the ICO terms? As a you I'm waiting for applications)) thank you
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
September 16, 2018, 03:05:55 PM
Does the company has team members speaking different languages(Chinese, Korean)?
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
September 16, 2018, 02:44:07 PM
How does Scia model integrate with the blockchain? What are the blockchain advantages?
First and foremost the blockchain is cofidentiality and decentralization of data. Most projects start their way only from these two terms.
Activity: 168
September 16, 2018, 02:34:49 PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
September 16, 2018, 02:27:26 PM
Activity: 168
September 16, 2018, 02:17:54 PM
How does Scia model integrate with the blockchain? What are the blockchain advantages?
As I have read in whitepaper, blockchain and AI on cooperation provide us a unique system with machine learning which will improve from day to day.
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
September 16, 2018, 02:02:20 PM
Activity: 238
September 16, 2018, 01:53:34 PM
how are you going to harvest the data required to match your research with patients? Will you buy it from third party companies?

I think that the Scia team can not do without cooperation with medical institutions of a special profile. Medical information must be accurate. Hence, it must pass on proven sources.
Activity: 101
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 01:44:12 PM
how are you going to harvest the data required to match your research with patients? Will you buy it from third party companies?
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 01:42:56 PM
Is it security or utility token? also I want to know what are you going to do with unsold tokens? will be burned?

Most likely, this is a utility token. Because the security of the blockchain system.

Apparently, you are right, because in the "White Paper" it is written that the application will specifically work on the basis of the blockchain system to guarantee the confidentiality of communication and sending data.
Pages:
Jump to: