Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Scia.io - Stem Cells on Blockchain - page 3. (Read 4432 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 01:34:40 PM
Very good and promising project. Are you planning to be listed at any exchange after sales? Do you have any agreements?

The team will not be able to add its token immediately to all exchanges after collecting the investment. But on several platforms, she can add her own coin.

You're right. On popular exchanges, listing is expensive. Therefore, it will be difficult for the team to immediately pay all these costs. After all, the main emphasis should be made on the promotion of the application.
Activity: 168
September 16, 2018, 01:27:06 PM
Is it security or utility token? also I want to know what are you going to do with unsold tokens? will be burned?

Most likely, this is a utility token. Because the security of the blockchain system.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 01:16:32 PM

in my opinion the advantages of this platform are very interesting and I believe that very serious work will be highly valued by community

When the team can provide users with a beta version of the platform for testing, then its chances of success will increase several times.
September 16, 2018, 01:05:13 PM
Stem cell technology is one of the most exciting of our generation, I'm surprised people don't talk about it more now.

No, they have already begun to discuss this topic. You see, even the whole project was dedicated to this direction. So this sphere will soon be filled by entrepreneurs with a lot of innovative technologies.
Activity: 266
September 16, 2018, 12:57:32 PM
Hello! How are you all? What's going on with development? Do we have some news?

09/17/2018 g will begin selling tokens with bonuses. Do not miss this main event!
Good! What about hours? I want to be the first investor of the scia ICO) And how long for will be the tokensale, remind me please
Guys have answered you above
Related to whitepaper (it's about time of beginning) > Start date: 00:00 a.m. (GMT) on September 17, 2018
Thank you for information, I will set my alarm clock for this time. Yes I’m a little bit crazy, I know
You are welcome, now we will wait together.
There are a lot of willing people to become an investor.

It should be so. When you read the technical document of the project and understand the importance of its product, you want to support the team and help them realize their ideas.
in my opinion the advantages of this platform are very interesting and I believe that very serious work will be highly valued by community
September 16, 2018, 12:56:39 PM
Very good and promising project. Are you planning to be listed at any exchange after sales? Do you have any agreements?

The team will not be able to add its token immediately to all exchanges after collecting the investment. But on several platforms, she can add her own coin.
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 12:49:06 PM
Stem cell technology is one of the most exciting of our generation, I'm surprised people don't talk about it more now.
September 16, 2018, 12:47:15 PM
the dev's seem very involved with the project, and the community seems lively. I have high hopes. I hope that the team will delight people, providing positive changes.

Such projects will help modernize medicine and improve the provision of medical care. The idea of this project is 100% competitive.
Activity: 154
September 16, 2018, 12:38:09 PM
Is it security or utility token? also I want to know what are you going to do with unsold tokens? will be burned?
Activity: 84
September 16, 2018, 12:27:59 PM
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
September 16, 2018, 12:27:50 PM
I want to ask, are there any analogues of this project and do you have competitors in the market?

Personally, I have not met analogues. But if they exist, then I think the team studied their products and maximally improved the functionality of their application.
Only after the release of the platform we will be able to fully understand how important their development is. Without the platform it is very difficult to understand the project.
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 12:23:01 PM
I will definitely follow this project. Solutions in the field of stem cells have a huge potential.

Potential has this project, because it will improve the quality of patient care.
September 16, 2018, 12:13:21 PM
I want to ask, are there any analogues of this project and do you have competitors in the market?

Personally, I have not met analogues. But if they exist, then I think the team studied their products and maximally improved the functionality of their application.
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 12:04:41 PM
guys, please let's me know, when this project running their sales, and how many token will be sale in the token sale?

Pre-sale from September 17, 2018 to October 9, 2018.
The main sale is from November 21, 2018 to January 17, 2019.

The purpose of SCI is to collect a maximum of $ 36 million and a minimum of $ 3,000,000. Some of these numbers can change using the exchange rates and volatility of ETH / USD throughout the ICO and the start-up phase of the company's growth.
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
September 16, 2018, 12:04:00 PM
I will definitely follow this project. Solutions in the field of stem cells have a huge potential.
Activity: 336
September 16, 2018, 11:59:54 AM
September 16, 2018, 11:57:40 AM
I'm curious to know how many languages the world will support the application? Or the functional will have an online translator?
Activity: 266
September 16, 2018, 11:53:24 AM
guys, please let's me know, when this project running their sales, and how many token will be sale in the token sale?
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 11:47:56 AM
Hello! How are you all? What's going on with development? Do we have some news?

09/17/2018 g will begin selling tokens with bonuses. Do not miss this main event!
Good! What about hours? I want to be the first investor of the scia ICO) And how long for will be the tokensale, remind me please
Guys have answered you above
Related to whitepaper (it's about time of beginning) > Start date: 00:00 a.m. (GMT) on September 17, 2018
Thank you for information, I will set my alarm clock for this time. Yes I’m a little bit crazy, I know
You are welcome, now we will wait together.
There are a lot of willing people to become an investor.

It should be so. When you read the technical document of the project and understand the importance of its product, you want to support the team and help them realize their ideas.
September 16, 2018, 11:27:05 AM
this platform already has preliminary cooperation agreements with a certain number of medical companies?

It is only at the stage of development, it is possible that somebody was negotiating with someone

Judging by the description of the functional, the team already now should negotiate on cooperation with medical centers. I wonder which country the team will choose for negotiations in the first place?
Pages:
Jump to: