Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ** Scifi Coin Exchange ** Trade your Scifi themed coins here! - page 5. (Read 37418 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
Here is some of what I found on p2pool direct deposts

The problem is that some exchanges don't look in the "coinbase" of a block for any deposits. They only look in the transaction list. For example, here's a block:

https://blockchain.info/block-index/463325/0000000000000000ea53a26a87b429b6485ea65882aaa0ff5aca038df5df7410

Every block has a first section that is the payment for the block reward. It can be one miner, or many, depending on the pool that found it. The "from" is "No Inputs (Newly Generated Coins)". Those transactions without an input (brand new coins from thin air as a block reward) are not processed by some exchanges, and thus the warnings. There's no technical reason why the exchange can't process and handle those deposits, they just don't bother.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
We are having issues with p2pool transactions. Apparently a few other exchanges have similar problems. Maybe send a small amount first to test it. Then report back? Smiley

Transfer from minersbest.com was a sucess. Smiley
We are having issues with p2pool transactions. Apparently a few other exchanges have similar problems. Maybe send a small amount first to test it. Then report back? Smiley
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
@Unfocus

Do i remember correctly, did you not recomend to send coins directly from pool to exchange? In that case, did you mean any spesific coin?
Asking this because there is no working Batcoin-wallet.
I asked you to PM me the details. It's hard for me to debug with little info.
Send username, wallet from, to, and amount.
You did? Didnt see that question anywhere.

Sent PM now with all the details.

Solved yesterday Smiley
Activity: 168
You did? Didnt see that question anywhere.

Sent PM now with all the details.
@Crike, please try again. We just tested deposit and withdrawal tonight, seems ok

Nope, still not working.
The 2 active pools seems to be active and keeping the block moving.
I guess the difficulty issue persists, but the coin/network is not dead.

UFO is still traded @ scifi-ex.com, nothing changes.

@Crike, please try again. We just tested deposit and withdrawal tonight, seems ok
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Is UFO forking??

Hmm.... Sad

I've seen 3 forks of ufo already. With the small amount of miners it had its really easy to do a 51 attack. Be aware !
Is UFO forking??

Hmm.... Sad
Been trying for a few days to withdraw UFO coins. I decided to just sit on them for a while and see what happens, but I can't withdraw any amount of them. Are the withdraws being blocked?

Also, can you guys make the trollbox not jump back down to the bottom? I mean when scrolling up to read it, it just automatically repositions itself back down at the bottom.

Thanks and good luck with the exchange

Try leaving a satoshi behind.

Had the same problem yesterday when I tried to withdraw UFO's. Leaving satoshi behind didnt solve the problem, though it worked when withdrawing BTC but not with UFO.
Been trying for a few days to withdraw UFO coins. I decided to just sit on them for a while and see what happens, but I can't withdraw any amount of them. Are the withdraws being blocked?

Also, can you guys make the trollbox not jump back down to the bottom? I mean when scrolling up to read it, it just automatically repositions itself back down at the bottom.

Try leaving a satoshi behind.
I haven't found a good solution for the chat scroll. Not that I look very hard, no.. I have bigger bugs to squash right now.
But I really appreciate the feedback!

BTW, we are now past 500 users Smiley
legendary
-1  Roll Eyes

What has that coin got to do with... Science Fiction?

Oh man... And that fiction has to LiteCoin? ))))

BTC and LTC are for users convenience early on there was talk of trading everything in UFC
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
-1  Roll Eyes

Oh man... And that fiction has to LiteCoin? ))))
legendary
I don't have any control over it. But what i do is copy and paste into notepad to read ol chat

the way the trollbx works if we turn off the scroll down you can't see new messages. so it will probable be left as is
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

legendary
-1  Roll Eyes

Also could be confused with QBT Cubits as well.
Pages:
Jump to: