Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 110. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Those who think that Labh coin is better are because they believe in technology more and believe in what they can see in front of them. People who believe in Labh coin are because they see Labh coin being widely used and highly recognized!
Activity: 12
 Hello . My adress wallet labh  coin LUfpp9BeGLDD4mqVXepQpUUKFGYvXzGt4n  .  I transferred the coins from the exchange to my wallet , but the coins did not go to the wallet . That to do help
Activity: 28
I strongly believe that block chain can and will create an enabling environment very good for transaction and exchanging goods and services all over the world without being cheated or short changed, a save space for business.
Activity: 70
what is public key and a private key ? can i  get private key generated from public key

public key: A public key is a cryptographic code that allows a user to receive cryptocurrencies into his or her account.

private key: A private key is a sophisticated form of cryptography that allows a user to access his or her cryptocurrency.
The Public Key is what its name suggests - Public. It is made available to everyone via a publicly accessible repository or directory. On the other hand, the Private Key must remain confidential to its respective owner.

That means that the (public key) can be obtained through the (private key),

But you can’t obtain the (private key) through the (public key). That way, people who know your (public key) can’t find out your (private key) information.

And that’s a good thing or else everybody could find out your (private key) if they know your (public key)

Activity: 98
what is public key and a private key ? can i  get private key generated from public key

public key: A public key is a cryptographic code that allows a user to receive cryptocurrencies into his or her account.

private key: A private key is a sophisticated form of cryptography that allows a user to access his or her cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
 The Proof of Stake algorithm is a generalization of the Proof of Work algorithm. In PoS, the nodes are known as the ‘validators’ and, rather than mining the blockchain, they validate the transactions to earn a transaction fee. There is no mining to be done, as all coins exist from day one. Simply put, nodes are randomly selected to validate blocks, and the probability of this random selection depends on the amount of stake held.
Activity: 70
This is the right time for us to profit more by buying altcoins that we believed to skyrocket for future because I'm quite sure that crypto values will increase and the market will recover from this huge dips. Just try to pick the coin that will have great performance , i think LABH coin is really good pick for the investments
Guys its true that LABH coin is growing faster and faster so that it emerges in the top in the atlcoins. it is a promising project...take part in this project for good opportunity to earn more profit.
Can i get an discord link to participate on your airdrop event it get an free reword coins.....
my system turn off because of power problem.now my wallet is sync
stake will continue or not ??
yes it will continue just wait for some time, it happens some time no worries.
Activity: 28
I am interested in Labh crypto currency because this is the only work which we can do from home  without any risk and without any competition and this work gives me more money from my thinking..
Activity: 52
LABH coin  price is already very low, there is money to buy in batches, once the market warms up, LABH coin  currency will definitely return to the upward channel.

I can't wait to see how fast this sells out on live coin where more people will see it on the exchanges.... to the moon!!
LABH coin  price is already very low, there is money to buy in batches, once the market warms up, LABH coin  currency will definitely return to the upward channel.
Labh gives investors a unique feature and we can send BTC to LTC or our wallet LABH and use it to buy LABH without using the exchange. At the same time, it can bring a lot of great rewards. I am very satisfied with the project
 my system turn off because of power problem.now my wallet is sync
stake will continue or not ??
Activity: 64
POS Reward  time is shorter when we stake together in our pool.....

Hi. Do you know the link this pool?
Activity: 53

The world of Labh crypto currencies is very interesting and diverse. Here everyone can choose the direction in which it will be more convenient to work. However, you should learn to understand the Labh crypto currency market to avoid losing your funds.
Activity: 56
TO stack your coins is it necessary to have the wallet open 24*7
staking only works when wallet is opened there is no need to keep wallet open 24*7 you can open it and start staking when you use your computer/laptop.
Activity: 56
TO stack your coins is it necessary to have the wallet open 24*7
Jump to: