Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 107. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
what is the advantage of staking pool of this coin ? anybody tell me ...!!

Especially beneficial for smaller stake sizes who will also benefit from pool weight, as opposed to solo staking.

MAXIMAL benefit for any stake SIZE, you get your percentage share of 24-hour Shared Pool stake based on your compounding balance.

Activity: 28
what is the advantage of staking pool of this coin ? anybody tell me ...!!
Activity: 70
how much time needed to stake a coin in wallet.what is the minimum coin to start the stake in both staking pool or if we done staking through system by our-self?
Activity: 98
My plan is to keep the coins bought for several years, no matter what the circumstances and price fluctuations, LABH coin performance is good I will eventually make profits , all though i am receiving good staking rewards now
how much coins i can win in airdrop event,if i have kept my coin in wallet for 6 months.

it is depending on the prices (reward coins) and rules in airdrop event.it good way to earn free coins.
Activity: 98
Hello, do I pay any transaction fees for each transaction in this project? ..
And how is Wallet security?
I do not have information about it, I'm asking for it because it's helps me to invest and earn in this project  ... So please give  information about this ...
fine.. do not pay any fees for transaction in LABH it is totally free...these are the special features you can in labh only.
wallet security is really very good because it under in blockchain technology.
You can invest anytime and definitely you will get good rewards, labh is very stable crypto.
Activity: 56
I studied the road map. for me it was quite convenient , because every stage, whether in the process of development or completion, is indicated under this or that status. This allows us to clearly visualize the picture of the development of the project and accurately determine at what stage the platform is now.
Activity: 112
The transaction speed of a private blockchain is generally faster than public blockchain. The speed can even be the same with the speed of a normal database that is nott a blockchain. This is because there are not many cross-points all with high trust levels. There is no need for every cross-point to verify a transaction.
Activity: 42
Super blocks are the reward blocks While we are staking when the block hits the number ending the with 77 will get 10000%Apr like that there are other rewards listed but for every normal stake there is 1000%Apr fixed...
Activity: 126
A great and very, very interesting plan! Everything is put clear for a person to understand what they invest into. I would like to participate in it, as I really believe it will be profitable and very popular.  Grin
Activity: 52
The plan really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge project based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the plan, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
Decentralization can be achieved in many ways.has paved the way by introducing the world to public blockchain technology, which has no central point of failure and is not controlled by just one entity. All of the information recorded on the blockchain is immutable, which means it cannot be changed after it has been officially recorded
I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!
Activity: 70
The best thing about teamwork is that you can share your  divide the heartache. Keep up the good work team!Announcements of upcoming events inspire confidence and perspective in this project. Do not miss the opportunity to join an excellent project!

The community works hard for LABH . With such innovation coming from the dev team too the project should take off

I can attest to that, many people in the community trying to do what they can to add value to LABH
The best thing about teamwork is that you can share your  divide the heartache. Keep up the good work team!Announcements of upcoming events inspire confidence and perspective in this project. Do not miss the opportunity to join an excellent project!

The community works hard for LABH . With such innovation coming from the dev team too the project should take off
Activity: 84
This coin is doing well in the crypto world, and LABH COIN as its own way of success
And I have hope that the coin value will increase in future bcoz the coin as a strong team.
LABH is a stable and rapidly developing project and the excellent team work. letting everyone take part in it. LABH price is increasing day by day, just because of it's awesome community..
how much coins i can win in airdrop event,if i have kept my coin in wallet for 6 months.
The plan of investing  comfortably will get collapsed when a trader gets greedy. if you have invested in coins be patient coin progress and achivements will make you profit , i have invested in LABH coin and i dont want be gready and forget about the price fluctation as its common i have seen this coin specs and goals it is good i wont sell this coin  until i get my expected target
Jump to: