Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 105. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
You can easily start earning passive income by staking coins in this project, no special hardware is required,
the returns can be quite lucrative, not only are you earning set percentage on the coins you stake,
the value of the coin itself may increase dramatically over time,
 giving you a lot more return on your investment.
Activity: 112
 I love that crazy new feature in their wallet which i've never seen before. You can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet.  This could open up so many possibilities for cool features that can be added for easability and usability.  It will be cool to see how this pans out
The community definitely appreciates the teams efforts. It's just that here the discussions can be really fruit full so maybe someone from the team can stop by here and there and post some news or answers.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
This blockchain is quite stable. I have seen many coins recently that keep on forking even after dev patches. This one has Pow/Pos/Mn going on so it seems it is hard to attack. The team is also very professional on discord, I believe this one can survive past the incertitude phase. Good Luck I find that the reward structure is balanced. There's a use case, which is pretty rare. I am waiting to hear more about the team. I started mining it from the beginning. They started the bounty campaign and I think if they can create a community, it could be a success.

i'm thinking of buying this coin from exchange and stake. seems that the dev team is active and they are heading in a good direction. very few mn projects with pos feature can survive in the crypto market. i'm reading good feedback also. so this might be worth looking for.
Activity: 56
Labh gives investors a unique feature and we can send BTC to LTC or our wallet LABH and use it to buy LABH without using the exchange. At the same time, it can bring a lot of great rewards. I am very satisfied with the project
Activity: 98
Wow labh coin dominate successfully again and again. Thanks for sharing this news.

Great news,More exchange will come to us. Keep on Dominating the word labh team!
Activity: 154
Wow labh coin dominate successfully again and again. Thanks for sharing this news.
Activity: 52
This is the best, I come back after a couple of weeks of absence to the news that the DeepVault website is now online! Great news and great job, guys, it seems very professional!
Activity: 98
This blockchain is quite stable. I have seen many coins recently that keep on forking even after dev patches. This one has Pow/Pos/Mn going on so it seems it is hard to attack. The team is also very professional on discord, I believe this one can survive past the incertitude phase. Good Luck I find that the reward structure is balanced. There's a use case, which is pretty rare. I am waiting to hear more about the team. I started mining it from the beginning. They started the bounty campaign and I think if they can create a community, it could be a success.
I've noticed a lot of businesss incentivize people for reviews. An amazing review would be if one of the beta testers or someone from the community who had managed to try out the app was able to make a short presentation video. It would boost confidence in the business definitely. a very interesting plan I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this idea developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty?
Activity: 52
Good results of your work are clearly visible in the stability of the update wallet and the convenience of its use. A superbly debugged and customized LABH  with a very user-friendly interface. LABH is looking really cool.  I love that crazy new feature in their wallet which i've never seen before. You can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet. The business has just started its business development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your business. I'll follow the development of the platform in the future!
This coin is doing well in the cryptobridge, and ur coin as its own way of success
And I have hope that the coin value will increase in future bcoz the coin as a strong team  we getting well response from the team it is really hardworking … I hope to this project will be top in the feature …!!
Activity: 126
 LABH is an extremely promising project! You can receive a stable passive income by installing or simply storing coins in your wallet. LABH also provides investors with a unique feature to buy LABH in the wallet itself
LABH coin project is an interesting concept and will be very useful for its users. especially with a bounty campaign will certainly attract more investors and  hopefully the team can continue to develop innovations in order to compete with similar projects. good luck.
I love thís project!!. This project has a very strong team. I'm sure it's soon about it learning the whole world! The cryptocurrency industry is not standing still. It is necessary to develop constantly. I believe in the future of this project. You must get acquainted with the idea! . Good luck team!.
Activity: 70
How To Stay Safer With Your Private Key and Secure
Never Submit you Private Key In Any Form.
Never Store Yor Private Key On Google Drive/Email.
Write Down Your Private Keys
You Don't Need to Login to your wallet every time to check if you received a coin from airdrop or bounty.
 Use Cold Wallet
Activity: 126
labh team members are mesmerizing , they are active all the time , they reply instantly
this makes a team strong and well developed
For sure the coin will rock and change the world for the better.
hi if in case  at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we sync the wallet wether maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected. Huh Huh

While the coin is getting mature and if wallet gets out of sync or shut down u need to restart the wallet and wait till it is sync or some times  you need to resync from 0..
But nothing to worry as you coin maturity will not be set to 0 it will continue from where it was stopped ..
U will be just loosing the time from the out of sync to fully sync..
hi if in case  at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we sync the wallet wether maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected. Huh Huh
In this project, Coins that generates new blocks through POS ,which means the rate of validation of transactions on the block chain occurs based on how many coins a person holds. And this project has a good option to stake the coins that is  "Staking Pool",  This project has more number of blocks and it will be hit rather solo staking, which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks.
Jump to: