Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 106. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
How To Stay Safer With Your Private Key and Secure
Activity: 154
LABH wallet is secure??? what are the good factors in LABH wallet???

yes labh wallet is very secure.

The factors of which has labh wallet are follows.

*Wallets where you control your private keys.
*Elegant UI for ease of use.
*Active development community.
*Backup and restore features.
*Compatible with different operating systems.
Activity: 98
LABH wallet is secure??? what are the good factors in LABH wallet???
Never sell your coins at low price . You just hold it  You set a target when you buy the coin and stick to it.you will be getting consistent stake rewards and i don't want to regret selling LABH coins for cheap price and miss the profits
Activity: 56
The staking pool is the best options in this project go throw users you get more rewards coins u get
LABH coin is an interesting offer but you are so sure that it could help in adaptation? I just don’t see that it has some fundamental differences from other cryptocurrencies. The crypto market is still pretty far from the biggest part of the global society. Maybe you All right that the crypto economy is something unfamiliar for many people but it is only a matter of time when it will become an important part of our life. LABH coin can become a nice mover of progress. You just don’t know some details.

Activity: 112
At first glace it seems good and as were said this business would probably be strong competitor to another similar idea. The strenghs and activity of the community is impressive! It looks really ambitious. So, can you tell me more about those details? I like when I am informed enough to make a logic discussion. I know that LABH coin is an easy way to raise funds for different startups. Do you think that more interesting and promising startups will get enough coins for development thanks to LABH coin and it will help in adaptation?

I'm still holding all my labh coin, although I wish I had sold some earlier and bought back in to accumulate even more.
thanks to dev for helping to got my wallet password back..happy to invest more  in labh coin
Activity: 53
Labh coin is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market! I advise everyone to participate in it.I hope that the professional approach of the team to the success of the guarantee in the future.

Labh coin is the  One of the Best  altcoin  introduce in Recent time, day by day value increase steadily and Team working every day to maintain the coin value. surprisingly i don't  see anyone dumping the coin.
Activity: 126
Block-chain technology allows you for the financial institutions to create direct links between each other, avoiding correspondent banking. The principal product to date, aims at correspondent banking.
guys can you explane what are the Benefits of Staking Coins???
The consensus mechanism removes the need for purchasing high-end computer hardware. When a mining node stakes bound coins from an e-wallet, it is guaranteed a fixed percentage of transactions on the network irrespective of its processing power.
Investors with enough holdings in the coin can validate transactions on the network.
Proof of stake is environmentally friendly and more energy efficient than proof of work mining used in Bitcoin.
guys can you explane what are the Benefits of Staking Coins???
how much time needed to stake a coin in wallet.what is the minimum coin to start the stake in both staking pool or if we done staking through system by our-self?

It is depend upon how much coin your maintaining in wallet and if u having more coin in wallet means you wallet going to hit the stake early, there is no need of minimum coins how ever if you hold more coins you get good rewards and faster it is almost same for solo and pool staking but solo you will get rewards later in group you will get stake faster
The plan really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge project based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the plan, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
what is the advantage of staking pool of this coin ? anybody tell me ...!!

Especially beneficial for smaller stake sizes who will also benefit from pool weight, as opposed to solo staking.

MAXIMAL benefit for any stake SIZE, you get your percentage share of 24-hour Shared Pool stake based on your compounding balance.

is there any withdraw , deposit ..any transaction fee ??
no there is no any fee....

ZERO deposit FEE
ZERO withdrawal FEE
ZERO transactional and admin FEE

is there any restrictios for submitting the coins to the staking pool ??

No restriction on a number of coins that can be submitted to the pool.
Activity: 28

Especially beneficial for smaller stake sizes who will also benefit from pool weight, as opposed to solo staking.

MAXIMAL benefit for any stake SIZE, you get your percentage share of 24-hour Shared Pool stake based on your compounding balance.

ZERO deposit FEE
ZERO withdrawal FEE

is there any restrictios for submitting the coins to the staking pool ??

ZERO deposit FEE
ZERO withdrawal FEE

Jump to: