Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 129. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
if we can find the right coins and right place, then we can make profit too. because there is too many coins to be choose and we need to select and search one by one until we can found the right one. and i am agree that now maybe its the right time for us to invest in labh coin...now its the best high pos coin available on market.
yep right...most of the pos coin i invested they are delisting in coinmarket cap. but labh progress is too good.now time to make profit
Activity: 56
There is, however, a calmer side of cryptocurrency investing worth taking a look at. Passive income through staking makes it possible to earn simply by holding onto your coins.  the right proof-of-stake coin is LABH COIN and you can effortlessly earn money daily.
Activity: 70
i am quite new to this whole cryptocurrency market but i have done a lot of research and labh seemed lika a good thing to  invest.
Activity: 126
By your road map you will have own blockchain and wallet in 2018. So we must waiting our coins in 2018?
Activity: 28
if we can find the right coins and right place, then we can make profit too. because there is too many coins to be choose and we need to select and search one by one until we can found the right one. and i am agree that now maybe its the right time for us to invest in labh coin...now its the best high pos coin available on market.
Activity: 154
Good, so now the system can be demonstrated to potential customers
Activity: 84
This project is a kind of distributed trading system, unlike other projects,

LABH Coin connects exceptional startups and investors improving the viability of the business
I liked this coin because in this coin 1500 to 10000% ROI
and fixed 1000% it's very great and investors will also likes more..
Activity: 112
i this current POS reward scheme legit? If it is, thats amazing APR!  Superblocks:

77 - 10.000 %
                                                      33, 88  -  7500 %
                                               11, 55 , 99  -  5000 %
                                          00, 22, 44, 66  -  2500 %
                         12, 32, 42, 53, 62, 72, 82  -  2000%

02, 05, 08, 15, 18, 25, 28,  35,     -    1500 %
            38, 45, 48, 65, 68, 75, 85, 95       
Activity: 16
Congrats so far on the marketing, doing a very good job.  It's picking up some serious momentum.
To make project success full the team taking wonderfull steps in every part of the section
P
Activity: 126
Hii team i want to know what are the distributed ledgers that takes place in cryptography?Huh
Blockchains are one form of distributed ledger technology. Not all distributed ledgers employ a chain of blocks to provide a secure and valid distributed consensus. A blockchain is distributed across and managed by peer-to-peer networks. ... Cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, pioneered blockchain technology.
Activity: 52
solo staking is easy or difficult?
you think it is easy it will be easy do u think it is difficult means it will be difficult..for me it is easy..,In the solo staking you should have higher end system and proper internet connection & proper current and you should run your system 24/7 when staking is going on system should not turn off..
In Labh POS coin there are two typs of staking one is solo staking pool and staking pool in this you can chose any one the both r best staking
How to store my coins more secure and safely ?
Keeping Labh coin secure. Regular backups of a Labh coin wallet are essential to protect against computer failure, theft and human error, but never store them online, especially if the backup is not encrypted. ... Although Labh coin is a purely digital currency, it can be kept secure in analog form
Activity: 42
where can i buy LABH coins,how to add our coin for staking in pool and does it need minimum coin to stake in pool. how can we came to know how much ROI is getting from pool daily 

you can buy Labh coins in Labh wallet with the BTC or LTC.....or you can buy in crypto bridge,..and there is no such minimum coins for investing in staking pool, how much you want to invest you can add to pool to stake .
Activity: 98
LABH is working ok for me, although a lot of exchanges are under heavy load right now. But let's see whether my order at 45k will be hit soon, Add this coin for staking in pool and does it need minimum coin to stake in pool just send your coin from ur wallet to LABHssp pool address, after that immediately confirm ur deposite through deposite bot u will get confirm from in LABH discord sever in bot-command secction

Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
Hello all,  I have a question if you can help me:

According to the ANN page:

The LABH team is composed of experienced veterans in the crypto environment.

..but I'm unable to find any info about who they are, neither here or on the webpage - can someone provide me with this info & make it available to everyone please?

I like to know who I'm investing my time/effort/money with.

Thanks.
Activity: 49
I think that LABH coin’s team knows what it is doing. They’ve already showed a nice result and I’m sure that they will continue their activity. Community needs to support this coin. I agree with you about the community. I think it is an important part of any project development. Only community can change something in the project management, I hope it will help LABH coin to become really great.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
when is the correct time to invest in crypto currency , is it now suitable to investment in LABH ?
when market is red is better to invest in the most important currency Now is the time to invest in LABH, the market is at the bottom and you can buy coins at a very favorable price , IF u are in for long term view see coin financials and invest .forget about price fluctuation its common the coin progress will only make profit for you coming to LABH coin progress its doing well and team is working hard it is been listing in many exchanges and in coinmarket cap. I see many investors getting good staking rewards for long term staking this coin will return massive profits
Many people said that in May the market was at the bottom)) It is very difficult to determine the real bottom. Why do you think the market has reached bottom?
In this coin have more benefits such that no other coin has our coin has fixed ROI 1000%APR for every normal block hit and there are other rewards when block hits the number which is specified in the first page where u can get reward up to 10000%APR There is a great increase in the price of LABH to hear and the good days have come From now please don't sell cheap this a advice to the dumpers The price is above1000 sats , we can see the hard work of the team , now the team has finally got is fruit full results

LABH staking is one of the best staking there is no charges for withdrawal,transaction, and deposits with high ROI, without any difficulty we can generate good rewards, it is a best staking coin i had ever seen.Staking pool is the best to stake the coins easy and to get rewards.
Jump to: