Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 128. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
If we are going to talk about investing in the long run, then investing your money in bitcoin is a great move, but expect that the fluctuations are bigger and its expensive so losing of money will be more if price will not recover
I think LABH coin is good for long run investment good coin whose performance is good and many traders can afford to buy coins the progress of the coin will make profit for your investments and there is less risk because you buy cheap
Activity: 28
LABH is POS (proof of stake)
That means that you dont mine it ...
You need to stake it in order to earn More coins
That means you buy/invest in LABH
And you put it on a local wallet and you then slowly earn it. the more you have it the more you earn..
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
LABH is looking really cool. I love that crazy new feature in their wallet which i've never seen before.

You can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet.

This could open up so many possibilities for cool features that can be added for easability and usability.

It will be cool to see how this pans out.
Activity: 112
 this is coin with Proof of Stake based.

All you need is to buy some coins and store it to the wallet app on your computer.

It will automatically generate the profit for you while your computer still in wake up.

Even though it will depends on percentage, but it's really easy to do.
Activity: 154
Is that blockchain will corrupt in next days??
It cannot be corrupted altering any unit of information on the blockchain would mean using
a huge amount of computing power to override the entire network.
Activity: 98
As far many days i have seen many investors are involving in LABH coin and made good profit as well, because it has best features like high ROI,high price, no fees for peer to peer transaction, own wallet,coin exchange and coin marketcap. so my opinion is do invest on LABH coin and live your better life in future days.
Activity: 56
Is that blockchain will corrupt in next days??
How can we get more coins either from staking are staking pool if we want to stake more coins means how much coins I required to stake
There is NO any difference if you  Stake, from private staking or staking pool
if you stake from staking pool means you will get same coin and same rate of interest but your rewards coins will be receive soon.
if you stake coin in private staking means also you will get same rate of interest but you will receive your staking reward coins latter.
How can we get more coins either from staking are staking pool if we want to stake more coins means how much coins I required to stake
Secret sharing means
It is a well-known fact that security matters a lot in digital transactions. Secret sharing is an approach meant for same.
 benefit in Block-chain technology?
In Blockchain technology it is an approach that divides secret or personal information into different units and sent them to the users on the network.
Activity: 70
Yet another great opportunity to buy LABH coin very cheap. Don't miss this chance as it may never come again. Good luck and happy investing all.
I had faith on this Project and I know we will surpass what others have been with. We had active community and best Devteam and Mod. They are just  for the success of LABH coin

Yeah if everything goes as expected, LABH coin  will be huge. I believe it can become one of the top fully crypto  coins, eventually.
Activity: 13
I had faith on this Project and I know we will surpass what others have been with. We had active community and best Devteam and Mod. They are just  for the success of LABH coin
Do you think that more interesting and promising startups will get enough coins for development thanks to labh coin and it will help in adaptation 
It looks really ambitious. So, can you tell me more about those details?
I like when I am informed enough to make a logic discussion. I know that labh coin is an easy way to raise funds for different startups
To be honest, this rapid growth of overall market scares me a bit. It is very nice while it goes up, but as the saying goes, what goes up must go down. I am scared of some big crash after this.
LABH COIN as high Proof-of-Stake (PoS) is essentially a lighter and more energy-efficient alternative to Proof-of-Work (PoW). Instead of utilizing mining to discover blocks and validate transactions, PoS forges through a lottery-like process where each staked coin works like a raffle ticket
Finding a suitable coin is partly a function of personal taste. Are your trading habits, excess funds, and lifestyle a match for the project? Many PoS coins have minimum investment requirements and require staking through always-connected wallet apps. according to me LABH COIN as high pos.

Activity: 126
As I understood investors get a labh based coin first and when the own blockchain and wallet are released there will be a coin swap. I am always a bit afraid about coin swaps but an own blockchain is always a good sign.
 I'm always buying labh coins , staking and holding them for the long term in case spikes in price in the future. Looking forward to really make profit from coin staking.
Finding a good PoS coin to invest in isn’t as simple as looking for a high return on investment (ROI)
You’re investing in a project’s long-term success, after all.  Good projects and good passive income go peer to peer.
Jump to: