Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 150. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
This project has big potential and it will change all the spheres directly related to PoS activities, good idea and good platform. And what do you think about it?
Activity: 154
Hi Team, I Heard That This Coin has Staking Pool and Everyone Is Saying it is a Great Idea but I want to know what is staking Pool and What is its Advantages  ?
Activity: 112
I Heard that LABH COIN price is  increasing day by day in the current market situation
Activity: 28
 in my wallet coin is getting split after stake reward and getting late from day  to day to get stake
is their any option to merge them please any one  guide me
i lost my wallet password , how can i recover it Huh Huh
Activity: 84
The Labh coin has grown very well in the past few days. It is very pleasing. I wonder how much it can still grow in the current market conditions.!!!!!
Activity: 56
I have read the LABH  coin description  it is really good and  LABH coin has a good option to stake the coins that is  "Staking Pool",
 in this more number of blocks will be hit rather solo staking, which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks.
Activity: 98
In LABH server  you can mine directly from the wallet...no Fancy hardware or any mining costs. Just get the wallet up and running and you can mine the coin with no setup or anything.  And right now the mining is super quick and easy.  Install it now and just let it run on it's own. In a few months you'll have tons of coins......
Activity: 70
LABH is a high-return investment platform. The LABH team consists of experienced veterans in the crypto environment. LABH aims to create an open, helpful and transparent investor community
Scrypt has a good development platform. It is quite capable of development. This token will cost. I need more information on this project.
LABH Coin has no restriction and no number of coin needed that can be submit to the staking pool. really on of best n good project i have ever seen, it is best time to invest on like this project bcz defenetly will get more profite...
Labh coin has more computing power when the transaction happen you can get validate your
transaction very faster.Hence u may earn Labh coin as a reward...
What is the consensus algorithm used by the plan and how was it picked? What languages will your website, , and marketing initiatives be in?
Activity: 70
LABH Coin has no restriction and no number of coin needed that can be submit to the staking pool....
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
hey man I can get your indian exchange listing done let me know if you are interested.
Is this current POS reward scheme legit? If it is, thats amazing APR!  Superblocks:

77 - 10.000 %
                                                      33, 88  -  7500 %
                                               11, 55 , 99  -  5000 %
                                          00, 22, 44, 66  -  2500 %
                         12, 32, 42, 53, 62, 72, 82  -  2000%

02, 05, 08, 15, 18, 25, 28,  35,     -    1500 %
            38, 45, 48, 65, 68, 75, 85, 95       
The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you cannot really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this business, as well! Don't put all the eggs in one busket!
.MAXIMAL benefit for any stake SIZE, you get your percentage share of 24-hour Shared Pool stake based on your compounding balance.

the team members are doing a great job,they reply the questions asked by the people
this helps the newbies who have lot of questions in there minds
i am happy with this team
Jump to: