Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 158. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I liked this coin because in this coin 1500 to 10000% ROI
and fixed 1000% it's very great and investors will also likes more.
Activity: 84
LABH coin is just an opportunity to change the world for the better. Rich people, as always by turning it into a way of earning money.

Great project very happy to be no this project.
Activity: 70
Why is there no information about the development team anywhere ? What command hides his identity? This is a very strong blow to the trust in this project

To be honest, i do not understand myself, information about the project should be presented in full from the main aspects of the project to the development team
Activity: 21
Why is there no information about the development team anywhere ? What command hides his identity? This is a very strong blow to the trust in this project
how could blockchain technology change finance?

Block-chain technology allows you for the financial institutions to create direct links between each other, avoiding correspondent banking. The principal product to date, aims at correspondent banking.
Activity: 70
Does LABH COIN have a cable channel? I never saw the link of the project! If so then how can I catch the latest and official news and announcements from LABH COIN? I still do not know when the ICO LABH COIN will begin and when it will end.
 The staking pool is the best options in this project go throw users you get more rewards coins u get
Activity: 105
  I have downloaded Wallet and  encrypted the wallet. but also staking is getting slow what is the reason for that
Activity: 52
is mining require large systems to run and keep for 24 hours running the system and internet also.
I know that some coins are good to hold because you can get sometimes up to 60% profit just by holding it. Does it also work like this with your coin, devs? Hope to see your answer!

this is better than every coin because you can have the chances of getting till 1500%
So  this coin is good to hold, so you get 100% profit
Activity: 28
I know that some coins are good to hold because you can get sometimes up to 60% profit just by holding it. Does it also work like this with your coin, devs? Hope to see your answer!
Activity: 126
Labh coin has more computing power when the transaction happen you can get validate your
transaction very faster.Hence u may earn Labh coin as a reward
Activity: 105
Is there any fee for adding my coins to the staking pool?

no there is no fee for adding coins to staking pool

ZERO deposit FEE
ZERO withdrawal FEE
ZERO transactional and admin FEE
Activity: 52
Is there any fee for adding my coins to the staking pool?
It seems to me this it a project with clear defined roadmap and whitepaper. to be honest with you now a days I rarely see such solid plans.
how could blockchain technology change finance?
Activity: 56
LABH as Just walk in to the Exchange , Lets see how it will rock in Exchange , I Guess it may have Good Future
Let the coin Price Increase and It Shall Maintain a Good Constant Volume
I have just deposit my coin to staking pool but at the same time price of the coin increased and I have to take the coin back form the staking pool is the LABssp server will send this coin back or it will take time and i did't confirm the deposit also.
 By Doing Random The Minimum Coin Holders Can Also Do staking At The Same Time By Doing This It Brings Equality In Both Less Coin Holders And More Coin Holders At The Instant Of Time......
Activity: 126
it seem to me investors are interested in this project, many people are actively in the development of this idea
Jump to: