Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 160. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
At the time of ORPHAN Block is there any chance of coin missing from the Wallet ?
Activity: 84
the project that looks promising the team involved in this project is also experienced will certainly a lot of participants and investors who are interested to join in this project, hopefully later his sales will also be able to achieve satisfactory results in accordance with the target.
Activity: 28
Great job on the account trading market place!

I think it's pretty straight forward and easy to use.

I too found the sort by price to be buggy. We need some forward and  back buttons so that we can see more Investors.

But so far so good. Really great job guys!

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
how do we come to knw the right time to invest

As a first-time investor in any cryptocurrency, you need to consider the volatility of the market as well as the possibility that you could lose everything you invest. Conversely, you could hit it big as the currency continues to grow in acceptance, giving you every reason to gain.

There are several factors to consider as to when to invest. First is your time frame. Are you a long term investor or a short term investor? Short term can be considered as holding your investment for a couple of days to weeks. Long term is holding for weeks to months or years. Short term investing requires you to study chart patterns to know when to buy and sell. Long term investment requires you to determine the long term trend of prices. As the market is entering a new bull cycle, that's the ideal time to buy.
Activity: 126
wow labh coin day by day position increase some other days labh coin come to the top level positon for sure
Activity: 56
this is really good labh coin maintain the constant value
Activity: 70
How much hours Needed to stake a Coin in Wallet.

it depends upon how much coin u have in ur wallet
if u have more number of coins then u will get ur coins faster and if u have less number of coins in ur wallet then the coins will stake later
Activity: 52
How much hours Needed to stake a Coin in Wallet.
Activity: 112
I think the project is having a noise right now, many people are having an interest about LABHcoin. They are gathering information about it, and i think this is a good start for a project. Keep up the good work LABHcoin team. I do believe that this will be a successful COIN
Scrypt has a good development platform. It is quite capable of development. This token will cost. I need more information on this project.
Activity: 112
Why is Decentralization So Important ?
a very interesting project   . is engaged in marketplace which is a good business opportunity. this project also has some interesting features. the roadmap is also described in detail so it can facilitate the investors. Success for LABH coin
I'll wait this to look what is going to happen!their is a limit for mining and some severs have mentioned in their coin specification

yes they can mine  limited coins and some of the server have different futures like they can pre-mine their coin
Activity: 28
I'll wait this to look what is going to happen!their is a limit for mining and some severs have mentioned in their coin specification
Activity: 21

Whether staking pool brings reward faster or staking in our system brings reward faster ?
Can we send BTC or LTC to LABH wallet for exchange

yes you can send  BTC or LTC to LABH wallet for exchange

you can exchange the coin in crypto bridge from any other coin to labh coin
Activity: 154
hi if in case  at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we sync the wallet wether maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected Huh Huh
at the time of staking if the wallet get shut down means what will happen
what is the value of LABH coin is it increase or decreases?

the price can be checked in CB
but in crypto bridge the price will get changes every time and how can we see same price
Activity: 21
Whether staking pool brings reward faster or staking in our system brings reward faster ?
Activity: 32
what are the benefits in staking pool?
it saves power and net from using and there is no need of using system
Jump to: