Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 155. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
LabH also provides investors with a unique feature to buy LABH in the wallet itself!
You can send LTC or BTC to your LABH wallet and use it to buy LABH without having to use an exchange!
(This feature is only available for LTC -> LABH and BTC -> LABH)
Activity: 27
LABH is good project that have a lot of benefits to all their users and investors it is worth to invest that gives a lot of profits ie near future
Activity: 98
LABH Coin has no restriction and no number of coin needed that can be submit to the staking pool....
Activity: 84
How can we see our labhssp wallet and how much coin as developed in our wallet
Activity: 56
LABH is looking really cool.  I love that crazy new feature in their wallet which You can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet.  This could open up so many possibilities for cool features that can be added for easability and usability. i've never seen before, It will be cool to see how this pans out.
Activity: 70
Amazing to see that the Labh coin price as increased....Exchange is also is doing good today  Cheesy
Activity: 112
Here everyone looking for reliable place for their assets and  trying in every possible way to withdraw it is best to use crypto currencies that operate on the basis of bitcoinBTCprotocol and have the functions of transactions with increased privacy and interest payments with a good annual income
Hello,  nice idea DEV, will definitely will join this idea, and i believe this project will go moon
Can I buy this coin right now? Or while at the moment I am unavailable such a possibility? I just do not quite understand this moment.

At the moment you can buy this coin, it trades at least one exchange, if I'm not mistaken. The project is almost completely ready.
Activity: 154
Labh gives investors a unique feature and we can send BTC to LTC or our wallet LABH and use it to buy LABH without using the exchange. At the same time, it can bring a lot of great rewards. I am very satisfied with the project.
Can I buy this coin right now? Or while at the moment I am unavailable such a possibility? I just do not quite understand this moment.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
As every one know that to stake the coin through the staking pool the staker dont need power ,system,or other connectivity but if we want to stake the same coin with out using staking pool means do we need minimum coins to stake and we need system to run???

No need minimum coin  but you need systems and internet to run 24/7 without fail
As every one know that to stake the coin through the staking pool the staker dont need power ,system,or other connectivity but if we want to stake the same coin with out using staking pool means do we need minimum coins to stake and we need system to run???
Activity: 28
if in case at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we sync the wallet wether maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected.
Labh gives investors a unique feature and we can send BTC to LTC or our wallet LABH and use it to buy LABH without using the exchange. At the same time, it can bring a lot of great rewards. I am very satisfied with the project
Activity: 126
Every day I see that investments in the project are increasing! This is a good indicator, because the more investment in the project, the faster it will be able to develop!
LABH coin gives 1000% ROI when not the super block hit!!!!Average of 2% returns per day!!!!GREAT CHOICE
Activity: 70
Waiting for AIRDROP session to get more coins!!!!!!!
pra
Is there any fee for adding my coins to the staking pool?

The biggest advantage of our coin is that there is no fee for adding ur coins to the pool  there is no fee for withdraw and there is no fee for transaction and admin...

Whether staking pool brings reward faster or staking in our system brings reward faster ?

Definitely staking pool brings rewards faster than the solo staking.
Jump to: