Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 156. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
i purchased labh coin and need to increase my coins , how do i stake labh .. ??

It's good u have choosen a better coin
If u want to increase ur coin than its better to add ur coin to staking pool rather than solo staking if u want to do so than u have go to our discord server and go to labh ssp address
Activity: 29
how much coin we need to receive to stake daily?

There is no such like less or more coins in this,  it does not depend upon the number of coins
How much coins you have that much you can invest
Activity: 56
Really i was in a big confusion either i would buy the coins or not because labh coin price is down anyone suggest me...

It's better to buy coins when the con as the less price then you can stake and hold the coin till the value of the coin increases

But even now the coin is maintaining its price and volume constant so that it may increase in the future
Activity: 52
Really i was in a big confusion either i would buy the coins or not because labh coin price is down anyone suggest me...

It's better to buy coins when the con as the less price then you can stake and hold the coin till the value of the coin increases
Activity: 84

Whether staking pool brings reward faster or staking in our system brings reward faster ?

Obviously staking pool brings the reward faster than the solo staking...
Activity: 98
how could blockchain technology change finance?

Block chain technology is more safe than banking system, it secures more safety than banks this make people to believe in  this technology and adopt this technology for their business
That's how block chain technology change finance
Activity: 28
how much coin we need to receive to stake daily?
how do we come to knw the right time to invest

when the coin has low price, but even now you can invest it will slightly expensive but surely you I'll get the profit because the price of the coin will surely increase

Whether staking pool brings reward faster or staking in our system brings reward faster ?
Activity: 126
how do we come to knw the right time to invest

investor in any cryptocurrency, you need to consider the volatility of the market as well as the possibility that you could lose everything you invest. Conversely, you could hit it big as the currency continues to grow in acceptance, giving you every reason to gain.
Activity: 28
LABH coin is the best staking i have ever done without any fee, i am getting good rewards this is a tension free investment i have ever done   
can i send the BTC  or LTC to labh wallet for exchange ??
Yes you can send BTC or LTC to labh coin wallet to exchange or youu can use to buy Labh coins also...
Activity: 154
 After sending your coin  staking pool there is no need of keeping the wallet open there is need of running wallet 24/7...
I have 500 coins in wallet and started staking but i did't get any stake it  what is minimum percentage if i did't get any stake it ?

Activity: 70
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the LABH wallet ,or only LABH coins should be keep in our wallet?

No it can't u can keep only labh coins in labh coin wallet because it will not support you can only can buy Labh coins with the BTC or LTC
Activity: 27
LABHcoin is a really perspective project. It really offers a nice opportunity to earn money. Besides, LABHcoin’s developers have great plans.and team is very supportive
Activity: 52
when I'm staking my coins in the staking pool having connection / logouts / timeouts issues?

In staking pool there is no connection issues because once you added your coins to staking pool means u can turn off your internet the staking process will going on and logouts after adding your coins you can logout but you should remember your password because you forget your password means u can't generate a new password  
In bank ledgers we cant see older transaction after some years but in block chain ledger we can see any transaction from start to till the end..
Activity: 112
Certainly, agree with the fact that the Internet has become the first part of the revolution. The other part is the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency. I hope you devs realize these plans and will give guaranteed revenues to the crypto industry....
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I dont know how this works but i read some information about this coin.......bcz of its unique features it is growing more and more and some from,  the member of this server are more co-operative and team has more willing power to Handel the project....all the best for every one who is making this project successfully....good days are ahead....
Jump to: