Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 20. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
what is your opinion to holding this coin for long time??
its a good idea to hold coin for long time because this coin as high pos reward
you will get more reward and once the price is raised you will get more profit.
Activity: 42
The price Of LABH has been falling, I'm not too worried about it I just hope it stays down or gets some more labh's so I can buy more, Ima HODL for a longgg time
Activity: 26
I hold some labh coin an all along.but something is happening maybe,
i will still hold on to this one, may be the take over from the dev is beginning to reflect positive.
Activity: 56
The behavior of the market looks good, recovering, I hope it continues to rise ... it is also because the news is taking a turn towards the acceptance of technology ... it is incredible the power that the media have over people.
Super block is reward block it is very good to do devs because the minimum coin holder will be get more reward point.
Activity: 28
very best and interesting project and highly appreciated and hoping so, that it will be listed soon on different crypto exchanger  ..long live labh..,
Activity: 28
what is your opinion to holding this coin for long time??
Activity: 112
How long does to get LABH coin become a mature 

it is depend up on your coins and your network weight and you have more
number of coins  maturity get earlier and minimum 12 hrs and max 24 hrs
How long does to get LABH coin become a mature 
anyone staking in this coin , i think staking is a new trend and its replacing mining , many investors are investing in POS coins for easy rewards
LABH is a very promising project , i know there are people who trying to make money with this coins and earn some money maybe, but i think that LABH is a much better way to invest and earnings will be much more when content is distributed on the network.
Activity: 154
LABH coin is worth for investing, you can earn a good profit by investing on LABH. nowadays many altcoins has a potential to give us a huge profit in future like this coin.it is excellent development in their project in past few months.
Activity: 98
The idea is very good and if you actually get on in actualizing your plans, then I think it will be good.
Activity: 41
Another very interesting project, and now the main thing is to see practical results. Good luck.
Activity: 105
I like the concept, and I think that the project is very promising and will be very well developed!
Activity: 70
 I joined telegram group, the team is very active. This project will have a gret future!
Hey. I think you need more advertising to attract better investors.
Very informative thread that's so clear the informative about the project is too good.this coin have good future.
Very nice project. I love the staking part. My earnings grow just by putting my coins in stake. Thanks for this. Hope this will reach to the top.
Labh coin is building and growing in the world, and more people are interested in this project and supporting this project.
Pages:
Jump to: