Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 21. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
this coin is very good i really like the compound interest for staking although there are many coins which offer compound interest but those coins are improvements are not good this coin improvements and tam activity support is good investing in this coin really helps in gaining passive income
Labh coin is answered each and every query , i think this more than enough that this project will go somewhere in crypto.
airdrops is an event which is conducted in a discord server in a AIRDROPS Section to their members .the member or the person who ever in the online for every time and this section is occurs once in week or once in a month and at this time the person who send their add their wallet address to this section the first 30 poster or wallet sender will get rewards in the form of coin,  Cheesy this is great feature
Activity: 18
it looks like the coin is dead wallet does not make a bet-pool for a month does not work
Activity: 15
LABH is POS (proof of stake)
That means that you dont mine it ...
You need to stake it in order to earn More coins
That means you buy/invest in LABH
And you put it on a local wallet and you then slowly earn it. the more you have it the more you earn.
it has high proof of stake
which gives Good APR in every super blocks
labh coin has the most strongest community in the crypto world and this coin is a trustworthy of their investment, time and future. No objections with #Labh coin 100% guaranteed privacy.
Activity: 82
There are so many such project but there is no project like this because no project can maintain a constant Price and volume even after a huge fall
This shows the determination, hard work by the team members, so I would like to thank and wish them and there project a very good luck
Activity: 112
I believe in Labh coin. So I'm willing to spend my time on Labh coin. Block chain technology plays a key role in the future development.
The LABH team consists of experienced veterans in the crypto environment. LABH aims to create an open, helpful and transparent investor community, using Discord as a community relationship.
Activity: 105
i am proud to say our achievements that our coin
1.Got listed in criptobridge
2.Got listed in coinexchanage.io
3.Got listed in coinmarketcap
4.It is listed on coinlib.io
5.It is listed on Coindata.vc
and now its holding strong in coin market cap ...
and iam proud of it ....
Activity: 16
I think this is a good project, a clear direction  and plan, hope the development team can go far in the future.

I seen the price is getting down from day to day but it varies everyday but every one wait for right moment and sell the coin and till that stake and earn more coins
Activity: 70
LABH is looking really cool.  I love that crazy new feature in their wallet which i've never seen before. You can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet
i hope the devp team continues to work hard to add more features to the coin so more people will see the advantage of using this coin over other coins.
I believe Labh Crypto can make my future good. So I will dedicate my time to Labh coin, because I have to continue to study the Crypto world. Hopefully I can succeed later.
Activity: 28
The project is designed very well and Nice, I will try to continue to see how this will work.
Activity: 28
what is the procedure for buying coins and adding to staking pool???

you can buy the coins in wallets itself and also buy in coinexchange and cryptobrigde with the help of btc or ltc. and you can directly add coins add to the pool from the wallet.
fine thank you... really good too see that this quick response...hope i will get good staking rewards and make good money. 
Activity: 154
what is the procedure for buying coins and adding to staking pool???

you can buy the coins in wallets itself and also buy in coinexchange and cryptobrigde with the help of btc or ltc. and you can directly add coins add to the pool from the wallet.
LABH staking is one of the best staking there is no charges for witdrawal,transaction, and deposit with high ROI without any deficluty we can genrate good rewards its best staking coin i ever seen.
Activity: 56
This coin is doing well in the cryptobridge, and ur coin as its own way of success
And I have hope that the coin value will increase in future bcoz the coin has a strong team..
Activity: 154
i think there is something special planned for the future? Can you tell me more about it?
Pages:
Jump to: