Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 19. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
LABH coin is not a wise thing to do as they will be the first to grow as soon as the volume grows in the market as everyone entering the market buys. so its better to hold and keep on adding coins in every opportunity play smart  with patience
 I am sure this project will be a big success and grow rapidly. hopefully many investors are investing in this project. u get a more profit
Activity: 42
Labh coin is a promising project in the future, i am really considering it has good investing project.good effort by developers.

Now these days we face the market price down situation, so for me it’s better to hold your coins, don’t sell it earlier, just believe to your coins that you think it has a good potential growth that can make or can bring you a good profit in the future..

Activity: 28
labh is rising slowly, very well.

Just a few more weeks till it hit the market.
Activity: 40
i like superblocks rewards in this coin its like giving bonus rewards there will not be any inflation and investors also get good rewards my wallet did stake 2 time at superblock 
Labh coin seems to be good, personally feel that there is still more prospects for development, and hope that the labh team continues to develop reliably, so that everyone can benefit.
Activity: 18
Labh coin is a promising project in the future, i am really considering it has good investing project.good effort by developers.
Activity: 21
LABH community is in search of new real investor.so the coin price is low now,
this is the good time to  invest in this project for the investors.
less invest more profit.
Labh coin is an interesting project to follow. Hopefully this project can succeed and attract many more investors in the future.
So far labh growing well, they have a lot of support and a great team and the community to make this project into a huge, I just wait for them to move in the market, can not wait when it happens.
Activity: 56
anyone staking in this coin , i think staking is a new trend and its replacing mining , many investors are investing in POS coins for easy rewards
staking is new trend but all coins are not good for staking , i did stake labh coins from long time i am getting good stake rewards but only thing is price is down , when price recovers i can make good profits daily
Activity: 16
LabH also provides investors with a unique feature to buy LABH in the wallet itself.
Activity: 21
Labh coin have the best community right now.This project can grow more on upcoming months and also pretty excited about 2019 roadmap.
Activity: 28
what is your opinion to holding this coin for long time??

Holding labh coins for long time is good idea... by holding coins in wallet you will get staking rewards and also coins also get mature so it will help you to make good profit after selling your coins.
ok fine... that's really great. is there any fees for staking and what is the time taken for coin maturity.
Activity: 154
what is your opinion to holding this coin for long time??

Holding labh coins for long time is good idea... by holding coins in wallet you will get staking rewards and also coins also get mature so it will help you to make good profit after selling your coins.
I also decided this way, I read this idea in an article about investing and decided that this is exactly what I need. At the moment I like to participate in bounty programs and get rewards for participating in them
very best and interesting project and highly appreciated and hoping so, that it will be listed soon on different crypto exchanger  ..long live labh..,
Indeed a good project to be get engaged with, great community backing and genuine team of developers working round the clock for the improvement of the project.
Activity: 18

When i learned about Labh coin immediately i decided that this is what i needed to get wealthier.
 I'm sure it's soon about it learning the whole world! The cryptocurrency industry is not standing still. It is necessary to develop constantly. I believe in the future of this project. You must get acquainted with the idea! . Good luck team!.
Hodling during times like this would be rewarded when the market finally recovers.
Just know that labh coin has the best potential in rewards to low  coins so be patient,
 trust the process and hold.
Pages:
Jump to: