Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 17. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
The wallet has shown zero coins few hours back in my wallet have some coins what is the reason for that?
Activity: 28
It's nice to see that everyone start to love labh. All of us can achieve this and trust the power of the team. Our future is here. we need to be patient, the time will come for us
Activity: 18
Labh coin is different to others similiar coin and it adapts itself to the new technologies to make coin special .
Activity: 42
labh certainly changes everything I know about privacy. I was so lucky to find it. The features of it, the team behind doing hard work and the outstanding community are all I want to share with my friends.
Activity: 21
Labh coin is a very good script algorithm project, its community building is really too strong,.
Activity: 33
i love the ideas of labh coin team.By the block rewards i'm getting more coins gradually everyday.Happy to be invest in this coin.
Labh coin is with better reward scheme than other coins and also the members are increasing day by day.
Activity: 26
labh coin is a interested project investors are interested hold this coin for longterm.  
why some times wallet stops staking? why it shows generated but not accepted?
Labh team put all the effort  and hardwork to doing what they given on road map .Hopefully this will become successful.
I want to get a big profit so I don't like to invest in the top rank coins because their prices are always higher than others so earn x10 or x20 times profit is difficult so this is a good coin to invest and get good returns
Yeah that's trus this is golden time to buy more. You will not find prices like this time in the future. Best opportunity to invest at this time.

I agree with that, this is goldem time for buy, i also already buy, I believe that this is the lowest price, so will give so many profits in the future, i dont know when market will pump but I will keep hold it until the price is very high

Activity: 154
In LABH, Coins that generates new blocks through proof of stake ,which means the rate of validation of transactions on the block chain occurs based on how many coins a person holds.
Activity: 16
with the market doing its terrible freak out and those ridiculous people selling labh for low price. i will buy as much as i can.
Activity: 21
LABH COIN  is the best anonymous crytocurrency. I've got a huge reward. am happy to be a investor of this project
Activity: 18
Curious to know why you are lying?
Activity: 98
i want to earn some coins from any event and can anyone pls tell any event is going on in discord
It seems indeed lots of hope and future on Labh crypto currency. It is indeed undeniable that Labh coin has many advantages especially for the future, where everything will be demanding the number advantage and convenience.
Activity: 41
The Dev Team efforts are now focused into the new code base and so far they did a lot of progress, we can expect some testing when they port successfully all the features and then, labh will become top in the market
Activity: 105
The LABH team consists of experienced veterans in the crypto environment. LABH aims to create an open, helpful and transparent investor community, using Discord as a community relationship.
Activity: 112
this is coin with Proof of Stake based.

All you need is to buy some coins and store it to the wallet app on your computer.

It will automatically generate the profit for you while your computer still in wake up.

Even though it will depends on percentage, but it's really easy to do.
Pages:
Jump to: