Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 25. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I always think that long term investments are the most profitable and not very risky. However, investors need to analyze and read much about the coin. For me, I buy only strong and popular coin and make sure that they are grown in the future.
Activity: 28
labh is one of the best proof of stake coin compare to other pos coins. it is the platform for all type of investors to invest in the coin.
Activity: 112
how to generate private and public keys in labh coin
Before how to generate, you should know For each private key, there is a (public key). The two keys are called key pairs

The (public key) is used to store coins, while the (private key) allows you to send coins stored within the (public key).

The pairs are connected by a one-way mathematical algorithm. That means that the (public key) can be obtained through the (private key),

But you can’t obtain the (private key) through the (public key). That way, people who know your (public key) can’t find out your (private key) information....

And that’s a good thing or else everybody could find out your (private key) if they know your (public key)
Activity: 28
I know that now all the investors is worried about falling price of labh. I ask you to keep calm and not to panic. We talked with our large holders and agreed to keep the situation under control. None of them is going to sell. They believe in the future of the project the same as we are and think that labh is a long-term investment. 
Activity: 41
I believe that some decentralization is welcome, but 100% decentralization is hard to achieve and have success with ideas like these that are creating complex systems.
Probably, a lot of conferences are held in different parts of the world when the Project idea starts, the only question is which one is most acceptable for devs
Activity: 42
how to generate private and public keys in labh coin
While the coin is getting mature and if wallet gets out of sync or shut down u need to restart the wallet and wait till it is sync or some times  you need to resync from 0..
But nothing to worry as you coin maturity will not be set to 0 it will continue from where it was stopped ..
U will be just loosing the time from the out of sync to fully sync.
Activity: 105

I bought 250 more coins today, how do I better divide them and what do the rewards for stacking depend on?
As far as I know, this is an absolute random generation.
Activity: 70
great project definitely going places.
where a lot of work is done and where the dev team is very active.
Therefore, there is a great chance for LABH coin to be in the very top of the strongest coins.
The only thing that needs to be done now is HOLD for some days.
Activity: 112
I spend more time in crypto, I believe in what I do and earn income from Labh coin. It is clear that more and more people are interested in the Labh coin , and I think Labh coin has a good future.
Activity: 56
Right from the start of LABH coin is a good project upcoming in market compare to other coins,which has beautiful features,

Website is design by the development team are very good , They keep active of the LABH coin page is always high.

Exchange market of the LABH coin also keep active all the time. It will beat the other coins in Future.
Implementation of the project was good, Your content and communication are very helpful to connect the users who are interested to the same field. Happy to see this type of project..
This is the place to make more profit from it if you have to find out how to make money and get more profit. I am sure if you can try and  buy LABH coins and find the analyses the market as labh coin is performing very well  you can get ans and get more profit. I have some coin in future i am sure i get a good profit for next few month.
LABH is a high-return investment platform. The LABH team consists of experienced veterans in the crypto environment. LABH aims to create an open, helpful and transparent investor community
public blockchains are secured by cryptoeconomics - the combination of economic incentives and cryptographic verification using mechanisms such as proof of work or proof of stake, following a general principle that the degree to which someone can have an influence in the consensus process is proportional to the quantity of economic resources that they can bring to bear
It seems like this is a good and promising project, I will follow this development. Thanks
To stake the coin u dont want minimum coin to stake  You can stake the coin with minimum quantity u can stake the coin with whatever coin present with you in the wallet but by staking with lesser coin u can get you reward late bcz the person who having more coins will get stake fast and his coin will get mature faster  To avoide of this kind of problem the person who has having less coin will had his coin to staking pool ....at this time he can also get the coin at the same time like others
the labh project is the best because they give a quality coin for everyone that can change their lives so lets support labh everyone for more opportunities to come be active always good luck
the block-chain ledger is different and unique from other ledger  it may different from banks, other currency ledgers.,,the banks other transaction keep their information for the certain time but the block-chain ledger keep the information about their transaction from first to last
Pages:
Jump to: