Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 28. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
LABH coin has No restriction on number of coins that can be submitted to the pool.
Activity: 42
the project that looks promising the team involved in this project is also experienced will certainly a lot of participants and investors who are interested to join in this project, hopefully later his sales will also be able to achieve satisfactory results in accordance with the target.
I believe in Labh coin. So I'm willing to spend my time on Labh coin. Block chain technology plays a key role in the future development.
The benefits of LABH coin is better than other coins and it will give brighter future for investors. the technology behind LABH is very good,Labh Coin is a new form of money that is revolutionary....
The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the project strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the plan more impressive and different from others
LABH is one of the best altcoin in the market, it has a future, its platform is very promising, and it is really good for long term investment. you dont have to worry about its price when it drops, because for sure, it will increase again and it will surprise with good profits to investors
Activity: 28
labh is one of the best project compare to other coins the security of the wallet is ossum .labh providing investors with a unique feature with high APR wtih good rewards
Nice project that grows every day and will be successful without a doubt,
take time to participate in the development of the project.
Currently meets all modern requirements and has a large number of advantages! Go and get acquainted with the project.
I wish the project further growth and achievement of the set tasks....
Activity: 56
 i just seen some information of this  project in my twitter ,telegram and i thought this is really awesome project ,,i am also just following from now ...
many more people are following this project because of the features that are mentioned in this project .. i think this project will be in top of crypto world in feature ... proud tosee this ... thank you ..!! 
Activity: 56
Implementation of the project was good, Your content and communication are very helpful to connect the users who are interested to the same field. Happy to see this type of project..
Friendly community members, Helpful Dev's. Being a part of this labh community i really feel proud.
It's true "labh the future of anonymous crypto currency".
project strongly supports the development of the world of cryptocurrency by connecting several markets, will certainly simplify all transactions, hopefully be a proud project, running well.
I have impressed the plan of this project which is well created also it is pleasant that the project is transparent and completely open.
labh is a great project! The devs are working hard to release quality work and easy to use services that can benefit everyone!
Activity: 154
I think investing for long term in the LABH is a very good idea because you tend to make huge profits from it. As the coin grows, your profit also increases as long as the coin in which you invested is stable and has good potentials.
guys price of the coin is low but hold the coins till the price hit.This project is a great source of profit to investors
who I join in this community will be happy, labh is sure to increase its value based on the information above. once again, this team provides the best performance for the community and platform development. really good efforts for the community and investors.
You are absolutely correct mate, i joined and im very very happy. Later i will be even more happy
who I join in this community will be happy, labh is sure to increase its value based on the information above. once again, this team provides the best performance for the community and platform development. really good efforts for the community and investors.
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

For the shills.....

I have purchased labh coins and I wish to increase my increase... Can anyone suggest me how to increase my coins...

Maybe you mean,  increase your profit?
I doubt this one will give you that kind of expectation here.
Just see for yourself. Or you're also one those shill accounts supporting this coin?
The buy order at CE is still at 1 sat. Couldn't believe such price will fall in that level. Thought that this one has something to offer.

High probability of being a pump and dump coin...

That's exactly what it is - with over 200 pages of BS shill account posts:

Still no answer......

So?

This:

Hello all,  I have a question if you can help me:

According to the ANN page:

The LABH team consists of experienced professionals in the POS environment.

..but I'm unable to find any info about who they are, neither here or on the webpage - can someone provide me with this info & make it available to everyone please?

I like to know who I'm investing my time/effort/money with.

Thanks.

So not a single one of the shill accounts here knows who the team is?  Not even the OP?

OK, maybe someone can explain why the DV8coin & LABHcoin sites use the exact same description.

Word for word:

--snip

Or why every single shill account here posts in both their threads?

Record breaking fake/shill count for these two threads too:

-snip

& a few more:

---

& a few more:

--snip

& a fresh batch of shill accounts.....

These types of scam threads should be deleted & every shill account banned.
Activity: 154
I am sure that LABH coin will become the most powerful financial system. Blockchain as a technology is an amazing invention that allows to solve thousands of problems in all sectors of the economy.this coin is not just an innovation it is a revolution...
Pages:
Jump to: