Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 261. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Whether staking pool brings reward faster or staking in our system brings reward faster ?

Obviously staking pool is faster but if you want to make your stake faster you should contain high end system and 24/hrs current and internet supply

staking in pool and staking urself earns the same number of coins ,but its little risky when compare vto the pool
its because that in solo staking u must have high-end system,24/7ur wallet should be on,and there should be 24/7 current supply
Activity: 61
what is decentralization ? is there any benefits of being decentralized...
Activity: 56
$LABH we are half way through towards 5k blocks #pos with high bonus block at random interval kicks in.. You can get
ROI Ranging from 1000  % to 10000 %  APR get ready with $labh in ur wallet by purchasing with in-wallet future
Activity: 84
How to get ROI-10000% APR??

You will get 10000% APR when the stake hit the super block with the number ending with 77

i have 50k coins deposit in staking pool is there any chances to get 10000% APR  Huh Huh

one in thousand will get that opportunity of ROI-10000%APR but still u can get other rewards..

Activity: 61
why this Block-chain is different from banking ledgers ?

block chain is different from bank has in bank the transactions are not fast and its transactions cant be seen and i dont know how much safe it is
but in case of block chain the transactions are kept so safe that no one can hack it ...and the transactions are stored in ledgers which can be seen by everyone in this world

is that so safe ...wow..and the transactions are seen by everyone in the world this shows how prompt and genuine this is
i am happy to be in this crypto world
Block chain is digital ledger it is different from banking ledger
It is different from banking ledger because it secures ledgers safely and it is transparent but in bank it cannot be seen by every one and it is not safe than block chain ledgers
Activity: 126

block chain is different from bank has in bank the transactions are not fast and its transactions cant be seen and i dont know how much safe it is
but in case of block chain the transactions are kept so safe that no one can hack it ...and the transactions are stored in ledgers which can be seen by everyone in this world
Whether staking pool brings reward faster or staking in our system brings reward faster ?

staking in pool and staking urself earns the same number of coins ,but its little risky when compare vto the pool
its because that in solo staking u must have high-end system,24/7ur wallet should be on,and there should be 24/7 current supply
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I have purchased some coins,how much time i need to stake?

it is depend upon how much coin is maintaining in your wallet
                           if u have less coin means u will get stake hit latter
                but this coin and wallet has unique feature u can stake the coin through staking pool
Activity: 70
I have purchased some coins,how much time i need to stake?
How much bitcoin need to buy one labh coin???

u need 0.00000023BTC  to buy one labh coin
after coins get staking whether the coin will get once again mature for staking ?...
In my opinion LABH is an extremely promising project! You can receive a stable passive income by installing or simply storing coins in your wallet. LABH also provides investors with a unique feature to buy LABH in the wallet itself! The project has an excellent team and great ambitions. I believe in LABH It means profit.
I am very interesting to join this bounty. i just following the twitter and like facebook page also..........
What is the purpose of the use ledger in labh coin ?
As per my knowledge  the  ledger is a book of the what the transactions , deposit and withdraw this activity is stored in the ledger
 when u open the ledger it shows all the activity done from your account .....
Black is a digital insurance company on blockchain. so good
As per my knowledge  the  ledger is a book of the what the transactions , deposit and withdraw this activity is stored in the ledger
 when u open the ledger it shows all the activity done from your account .....
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Congrats on the launch Smiley
Other than that, I don't have much to say about the project, I mean, I really do like it, what's not to love about such and ambitious yet realistic outline? Smiley Hopefully, you all are enjoying this as much as I do Smiley
Activity: 154
Where we can see the staking report for LABH ssp??
just go through your wallet  then u can see the staking reports  
Investing on this coin is very hopeful as well as in this coin now exchange also is there it's very nice to see it.....  Cheesy Kiss Smiley
Jump to: