Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 264. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
In private blockchain we want to see the transaction of private block chain
means we should be the member of the block than only we can see the transaction
Activity: 70
By Doing Random blocks  The Minimum Coin Holders Can Also Do staking At The Same Time By Doing This It Brings Equality In Both Less Coin Holders And More Coin Holders At The Instant Of Time...
Activity: 122
This project is quite good and profitable I am sure everything will work well and successfully
Activity: 126
I think everyone who invested in this project has not lost their way, because he has a brilliant future.

yes it is true the labh coin price is low now this is right time to buy, and you can hold the you get the more successful coming days   
Activity: 168
I think Labh coin is just an opportunity to change the world for the better. I think this coin will soon become big and famous.
I don't no how to exchange LABHcoin to other coins? Can any one suggest me..  Huh

It is very easy and Simple you Just go to Exchange server and Put your coins for Exchange..
Activity: 98
If we stake in a Staking Pool, We will get rewards more Frequently as compared to staking alone.
In my experience its better to be in a Staking Pool unless We own major chunk of total coins available...
If i lost my discord Id, would I get my labh coins or not, It can be search in discord server my labh wallet address

To avoid this types of issue or problem the discord server will ask your  email id to register and Above this if you are maintaining a wallet by yourself means and at that time if you lost your systems means if u save your wallet data at another system means you can restore old wallet in another system...

If u add your coin for staking in pool hereafter your wallet has gone means you can get you coin back from staking pool with the help of discord server
If in case if you lost your discord id means you cant get your coin back from staking pool
Activity: 56
If i lost my discord Id, would I get my labh coins or not, It can be search in discord server my labh wallet address

To avoid this types of issue or problem the discord server will ask your  email id to register and Above this if you are maintaining a wallet by yourself means and at that time if you lost your systems means if u save your wallet data at another system means you can restore old wallet in another system...
I don't no how to exchange LABHcoin to other coins? Can any one suggest me..  Huh
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
now we can use DELTA app on our android phone , to check the prices !!!
wow  it is good job dev i am happy

what is DELT APP  Huh Huh

how  to download  this app Huh Huh

Wait there is an app in the works? Is this what Im thinking about? A mobile app copied from VIOR coin's messenger without Encrypted Send feature and enhanced coin control. The fact that the app was delivered is due to VIORs app being open source and accessible for wide copyright-stealing audience. That is to say that if there were not someone else's app this one would not be delivered.
i think i deffinately earn reward on next airdrop event !!!
Activity: 154
How to get ROI-10000% APR??

You will get 10000% APR when the stake hit the super block with the number ending with 77

i have 50k coins deposit in staking pool is there any chances to get 10000% APR  Huh Huh
I think everyone who invested in this project has not lost their way, because he has a brilliant future.
Activity: 168
Hi guys. You have an excellent project. Tell me, please, how can we find out how many coins we received at the daily rate?
What positions can participate in the airdrop event? Are there any restrictions?
there is no restrictions any one can participate in airdrop  but you have labh wallet compulsory  
wow  it is good job dev i am happy

go to playstore then download it for ur android !!!
How to get ROI-10000% APR??

You will get 10000% APR when the stake hit the super block with the number ending with 77
Activity: 56
wow  it is good job dev i am happy

Jump to: