Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 262. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
all time i have merged my coins in my wallet but every time it is getting split is their any option to set this without getting split?

yes u can because there missing the coins  otherwise you can download the update wallet 

what is update wallet Huh Huh
it is solve the wallet problems updating block chain
Where we can see the staking report for LABH ssp??
Activity: 98
all time i have merged my coins in my wallet but every time it is getting split is their any option to set this without getting split?

yes u can because there missing the coins  otherwise you can download the update wallet 

what is update wallet Huh Huh
Activity: 154

Activity: 84
Can we send LTC or BTC to DV8 wallet for exchange

No it means the u can directly exchange the dv8 coin through BTC and LTC in your wallet
why this Block-chain is different from banking ledgers ?
Banks and accounting systems use ledgers to track and timestamp transactions,
The difference is just a blockchain is completely decentralized and it is an open source.
This means that people do not have to rely on or trust the central bank
to keep track of the transactions. The peer-to-peer blockchain
technology can keep track of all the transactions without
the fear of having them erased or lost......

Block chain is digital ledger it is different from banking ledger
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
If there any benefits of solo staking pool ?
Can we send LTC or BTC to DV8 wallet for exchange
once my labh coins increased in staking pool, i can withdraw coins from my wallet.
Whether staking pool brings reward faster or staking in our system brings reward faster ?

Definitely staking pool brings rewards faster than the solo staking.
pra
How to get ROI-10000% APR??

You will get 10000% APR when the stake hit the super block with the number ending with 77

While we are staking when the block hits the number ending the with 77 will get 10000% Apr like that there are other rewards listed
1000% APR is normal
Whether staking pool brings reward faster or staking in our system brings reward faster ?
LABH coin uses the(PoW) algorithm along to (PoS) for network . the LABH coin is something more interesting here!
After Stake hit, The coins have splits in my Wallet..... so what is the right method to Merge it...

In which case coins well be split in the wallet and what is the reason for  splitting of coins...
After Stake hit, The coins have splits in my Wallet..... so what is the right method to Merge it...
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
What do you mean by encrypt....how  can we restore wallet from this
Staking is very similar  to mining,it allows smaller invest in Staking by investing their coins to get rewards.
Jump to: