Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 263. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
what data do we import  ?? by connecting exchange account in delta app !!!
an exchange connect allows   us to import the transactions u made and will make on the selected exchange .
automatically.no manual input needed.
Activity: 154
Where can I see the staking report for LABH COIN ??

The staking pool reports can be seen in private channel but it is only LABH coin members can see the reports of staking
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
what data do we import  ?? by connecting exchange account in delta app !!!
Activity: 56
Where can I see the staking report for LABH COIN ??
Activity: 84
my wallet is sync out this time any chance of coin missing from the Wallet

don't wary the coins are not missing from the wallet u can re-sync the wallet and see your coins
if i forgotted my wallet password , how can i reset ??
my wallet is sync out this time any chance of coin missing from the Wallet
Activity: 185
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
LABH COIN needs to be clear about the distribution of their tokens so that we can know how many tokens for their activities. If the amount of tokens created is too large, it will deprive the coin of the future. The project should consider the amount of tokens distributed to the market!
Yes they should be more transparent regarding the development of each project and update it here so that more people know the extent to which the project is running. and again Labhcoin should be more vigorous in the market and find a vast marketing channels to be known by many audiences, as well as
i am impressed by this coin ,, it gives good future to the users....all the best.!!!
Activity: 18
Hoping for the best for this project.
Activity: 126
Why is Decentralization So Important ?

it uses to a peer-to-peer network, copies of the ledger are stored in many different locations, and unless you manage to track down every single one of them you can’t destroy it...
LABH COIN needs to be clear about the distribution of their tokens so that we can know how many tokens for their activities. If the amount of tokens created is too large, it will deprive the coin of the future. The project should consider the amount of tokens distributed to the market!
Activity: 130
wow this is really nice we can see the labh coin in delta application
Why is Decentralization So Important ?
Activity: 84
Any fee or take any reward from our transaction , withdraw and deposit the pool service or the staking pool  doesn't  charge
Does LABH COIN have a cable channel? I never saw the link of the project! If so then how can I catch the latest and official news and announcements from LABH COIN? I still do not know when the ICO LABH COIN will begin and when it will end.
how labh coin mining works,does it create new coins or no.
in LABH COIN their is no mining  just u can buy the coin and u can start collecting the coin through the staking
I do not see any possibility of LABH COIN to make the right track. Perhaps what this project says is just hope! They need more co-development strategies, especially advertising strategies! This project will not succeed when they have not had good strategies for their money
I think Labh coin is just an opportunity to change the world for the better. I think this coin will soon become big and famous.

thank you for the complement
Ask if the project has an ICo? Should the project focus on advertising strategy for something to think for itself? This project has no clear / no information team on linkedin?
Jump to: