Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 277. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
What is Pow and POS?

POW means proof of work
 POS means proof of stake
 you have more information go to discord server....
Activity: 70
can any one suggest me how much time will be  required to withdraw our reward or ROI in Staking pool & what is the procedure???
   to withdraw your  coin u have to submit your request before 19;30 CET daily. once your request is validated it has been added to batch and it will processed around 21:00 CET daily....
if their is any fees for staking in stake pool and any withdraw charges will apply for withdrawing from pool ?
Activity: 39
Is the solo staking is best or staking pool is best? In which can i get stake faster can any one suggest me??
can any one suggest me how much time will be  required to withdraw our reward or ROI in Staking pool & what is the procedure???
   to withdraw your  coin u have to submit your request before 19;30 CET daily. once your request is validated it has been added to batch and it will processed around 21:00 CET daily....
Activity: 130
Activity: 84
I think that really a very big project.I really like and I really want to participate in this project
Activity: 98
In LABH coin POS Reward time is shorter when you stake together in LABH pool.
Activity: 154
So coin maturity is 2 days or so? And what is the networkweight at the moment?
Activity: 126
what is the staking of LABH coin can any one suggest me

Proof of stack is  the name states  the validation of the work that happened and proving
it is correct. LABH coin follow this way of consensus to make sure the authenticity of the chain is
good.
what is the staking of LABH coin can any one suggest me
Activity: 39
what is the purpose of doing POS reward scheme in a random  position?Huh
there is no any other high POS coin like $LABH in the cryptosphere at present which is floating so smooth.
how to exchange labh coins ?

u can exchange the coins through the trading, and if u want to withdraw your money need to convert it to BTC or LTC of the current value of trade market
Is there any time to deposit or to add the coin for staking pool  Huh Huh

there is no time limit for adding coins into the  staking pool..............
Where we can see the staking report for LABH ssp??
Here the staking pool of LABHssp reports are in private channel, It is only accessed by the LABHssp members...
Where we can see the staking report for LABH ssp??
Activity: 126
When my wallet is in lock will the staking in stops and after unlock my wallet will my staking will starts from first are it will continue
from where i have stopped ?            
when you unblock wallet staking will be continuous where did you stopped from
When my wallet is in lock will the staking in stops and after unlock my wallet will my staking will starts from first are it will continue
from where i have stopped ?           
Jump to: