Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 276. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
wow this really amazing labh coin come to in crypto bridge
go to this website: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.LABH_BRIDGE.BTC
why this Block-chain is different from banking ledgers ?

In bank ledgers we cant see older transaction and  after some years but in  the block chain ledger we can see any transaction from start to till the end
 and you see the transactions.....................

yes it's true, But we can see only public blockchain transactions only. we can't see private blockchain transactions....
Activity: 39
why this Block-chain is different from banking ledgers ?

In bank ledgers we cant see older transaction and  after some years but in  the block chain ledger we can see any transaction from start to till the end
 and you see the transactions.....................
Activity: 113
LABH is a high-return investment platform. The LABH team consists of experienced veterans in the crypto environment. LABH aims to create an open, helpful and transparent investor community, using Discord as a community relationship.
Activity: 112
LABH Coin has  compound weight of pool coins, as a results in higher rewards than solo staking.....
Activity: 70
Is the solo staking is best or staking pool is best? In which can i get stake faster can any one suggest me??

I suggest you staking pool is the best, because in solo staking pool you should keep running your system 24/7
and you should have proper internet connection and proper current...in solo staking pool your staking with less coins means staking reword coins will also get late....
In staking pool ones you added your coins to stake you can close your system your staking will be going on you have more coins means
your stake hit will get faster...
Activity: 112
LABH is looking really cool.  I love that crazy new feature in their wallet which i've never seen before. You can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet. 
Activity: 130
LABH coin is a very promising project,i'm already invest of this coin guys u do to invest  let u know of the coin value......
hello guys , I am new to this project and to LABH project
this coin as unique specification and even it as launched to exchange I am interested to see labh going high, good luck
is there any further plans for this month ??

there is no such plans , if there is so they we get to know
I have send my coin to DV8 staking pool for staking and it is conformed after some days my system got crashed and my wallet
as gone but i can't restore my wallet which is in my old system. can i get my coins from staking pool without that wallet ?

Yes you can get the staking coins.....
..how it possible does it works

If u r lost your wallet means u can get withdraw your coin from staking pool through discord in to withdraw your coin to another wallet .
But atleast you should have your discord id compulsory

if i lost my discord id, will i get my LABH coins or no,

if you lost even that then you are big looser
if you cant maintain a single discord id , why the hell you create id  Angry Angry
Activity: 42
hello guys , I am new to this project and to LABH project
this coin as unique specification and even it as launched to exchange I am interested to see labh going high, good luck
is there any further plans for this month ??
Activity: 98
I have send my coin to DV8 staking pool for staking and it is conformed after some days my system got crashed and my wallet
as gone but i can't restore my wallet which is in my old system. can i get my coins from staking pool without that wallet ?

if you could restore your wallet then you will get your coins from staking pool

If u r lost your wallet means u can get withdraw your coin from staking pool through discord in to withdraw your coin to another wallet .

if i lost my discord id, will i get my LABH coins or no,

Activity: 126

Is there any time to deposit or to add the coin for staking pool  Huh Huh

there is no time limit for adding coins in staking pool. 
need to see LABH coin can beat other coins in exchange
Jump to: