Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 274. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
A great project with a very good concept and a convincing plan,And the price is also increased...... will many people love the mission of this project good luck
Activity: 126
wow labh coin day by day position increase some other days labh coin come to the top level positon Cheesy Cheesy
wow this is good news and it is good time to buy LABH coin
Activity: 84
First project i want invest, I hope it will succesfull
LABH coin price is increase today  this is good feature and happy to exchange  
Activity: 98
i have just read the LABH  coin description  it is really good and  LABH coin has a good option to stake the coins that is  "Staking Pool",
 in this more number of blocks will be hit rather solo staking,which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks........
wow labh coin day by day position increase some other days labh coin come to the top level positon Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 56
LABH coin has high level security as Nobody can hack ,need a password phrase to encrypt the LABH coin wallet.
Activity: 82
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the LABH wallet,only LABH coins should be kept in wallet?

you can only exchange the  LABH  coins to BTC or LTC  but cannot store the other coins in LABH coin wallet.......

Yes there is only option to buy labh coin with BTC or LTC in the Labh coin wallet
 we can store the BTC or LTC in our LABH wallet?Huh
  you only store the LABH coins in your wallet you only exchange  LABH coin with BTC or LTC
Activity: 39
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the LABH wallet,only LABH coins should be kept in wallet?

you can only exchange the  LABH  coins to BTC or LTC  but cannot store the other coins in LABH coin wallet.......

Yes there is only option to buy labh coin with BTC or LTC in the Labh coin wallet
 we can store the BTC or LTC in our LABH wallet?Huh

what is the difference between public and private blockchain

A private blockchain network requires an invitation and must be validated by either the network starter or by a set of rules put in place by the network starter.
 public blockchain network is completely open and anyone can join and participate in the network. The network typically has an incentivizing mechanism to encourage more participants to join the network.

Activity: 154
After sending my coins to staking pool is there any need of keeping my wallet open ? Huh Huh Huh

no need of open wallet this is good option in LABH coin ...
After sending my coins to staking pool is there any need of keeping my wallet open ? Huh Huh Huh
If in case of wallet is locked means either my wallet is will get stake or not .......

when your wallet is lock your staking process will stopped and when you unlock your wallet your staking will be continues from where it as been stopped
but when the wallet is in lock the coin maturity will be increase..... 

labh is looking really cool.  I love that crazy new feature in their wallet which i've never seen before. You can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet.  This could open up so many possibilities for cool features that can be added for easability and usability.  It will be cool to see how this pans out.
Activity: 8
 LABH coin has more computing power when transaction happen you can validate your transaction very faster than other miners in the network and
hence may earn a fraction of a LABH coin as a reward.
Activity: 98
I have some LABH coins how to increase my coins any way to increase?Huh??

There is two options in front of you one is Solo staking and anthor one is staking pool in this you can increase your coins

in both of them which one is better to get more coins?HuhHuh

By just adding coin to staking pool you can increase your coin

how can it is possible if we stake by our self also means we can also get same ROI then what is the purpose of adding their ...if by adding to coin to stake pool did we get any extra coins or more ROI

If u stake by your self means u will get same ROI and if u stake in pool also means same u make only staking the coin

ok but staking is useful or staking pool useful.....

my opinion both are best but staking is required more higher end system ,power and system is running 24/7
But staking pool is  not required any power and system running 24/7 but you deposit the coin once and you will increase the coins

There is two options in front of you one is Solo staking and anthor one is staking pool in this you can increase your coins
Jump to: