Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 279. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Labh coin POS is one of the best Staking coin....
Activity: 70
Nobody can hack the labh coin wallet has password phase is different.
Activity: 130
what is the advantage of private black chain
privateblock only member can visit the transaction  
The consortium or company running a private blockchain can easily if desired change the rules of blackchain revert transaction modifay blance

Activity: 70
what is the value of LABH coin is it increase or decreases?

It is not decreasing its maintaining constant value it may be increase soon...
 what is the advantage of private black chain
what is the encryption process 
it is a process in which you can keep your wallet  safe from unknowing factors like hack. theft.. etc
What is Secret sharing ??

It is a well-known fact that security matters a lot in digital transactions. Secret sharing is an approach meant for same.
Activity: 154
how will i come to know my labh coin is original or scam coin?

just go through our discord   https://discord.gg/TKeuzPZ
Labh coin is just an opportunity to change the world for the better. Rich people, as always by turning it into a way of earning money.Great project very happy to be on this project...
Activity: 126
what is advantage of private block chain Huh Huh

the company running private block chain change the rules of a block chain,revert transactions,modify balances etc.
how labh coin mining works,does it create new coins or no.

in LABH COIN their is no mining  just u can buy the coin and u can start collecting the coin through the staking
after update my wallet it not shows my staking coin....there is any problem....
sometimes it may happen like this but don't worry coins are coming wait for a minits

due to wrong chain link some of the coins are missed but now the chain is updated and coins will be came
how many account  can I have labh coin wallet or should i have only one labh coin wallet per computer.
you can use only one wallet in your system at a time
i like this coin and this is a wright time to invest   
Activity: 98
If in case of wallet is locked means either my wallet is will get stake or not .......

no if wallet is locked means staking process will stop until you unlock the wallet but your coins are maturing.....
Activity: 39
If in case of wallet is locked means either my wallet is will get stake or not .......
If there any benefits of solo staking pool ??
if u stake in pool it self means you will get your rewards coin faster and their is no risk of coin loosing
but mainly their is no necessity of running the system 24 hours
hi i just seen coin specification ...APR intrest is also good modification ..... all the best
Jump to: