Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 30. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I have been following this coin and i like what is being done so far. been through your code and i
must say it looks really code some good changes been made in important areas....
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
For the shills.....

I have purchased labh coins and I wish to increase my increase... Can anyone suggest me how to increase my coins...

Maybe you mean,  increase your profit?
I doubt this one will give you that kind of expectation here.
Just see for yourself. Or you're also one those shill accounts supporting this coin?
The buy order at CE is still at 1 sat. Couldn't believe such price will fall in that level. Thought that this one has something to offer.

High probability of being a pump and dump coin...

That's exactly what it is - with over 200 pages of BS shill account posts:

Still no answer......

So?

This:

Hello all,  I have a question if you can help me:

According to the ANN page:

The LABH team consists of experienced professionals in the POS environment.

..but I'm unable to find any info about who they are, neither here or on the webpage - can someone provide me with this info & make it available to everyone please?

I like to know who I'm investing my time/effort/money with.

Thanks.

So not a single one of the shill accounts here knows who the team is?  Not even the OP?

OK, maybe someone can explain why the DV8coin & LABHcoin sites use the exact same description.

Word for word:

--snip

Or why every single shill account here posts in both their threads?

Record breaking fake/shill count for these two threads too:

-snip

& a few more:

---

& a few more:

--snip

& a fresh batch of shill accounts.....

These types of scam threads should be deleted & every shill account banned.
Activity: 70
Does it have any benefit in Block-chain technology?

the blockchain is a virtual, public ledger that records everything in a secure and transparent manner. ... To some people

transaction are stored  in this ledger
Activity: 112
A very interesting project to be. I feel it would have a greater success because many support and has active
this the best community.

yes  it is good compare to other coin the labh coin gives more profit daily

and it's ROI is very high
Community support is very important for the development of any project in the crypto industry as more people support the project more will get to know about it and invest in it. I think this project has also built a huge community and getting more traffic from all over the world.
I think, labh coin helped a lot in terms of promoting labhcoin to people. Once the project gets a lot of followers and participants, many people will encourage to invest and support the project.
Activity: 16
Tough time to hold, but good time to buy in. Hold to the dream and check back after two years.   Cool

I think it is true and now it has good time to buy from exchanges who are dumping for lesser price
I believe that long-term investments always have a good impact on ur future life with the assets that we have, because they will bring great benefits in the future. I make long-term investments only in coin that have an excellent potential for the future and will continue to increase price such as Labh coin, The cost of this coin, really, really inspires confidence in the future.
This project has a very strong team. I'm sure it's soon about it learning the whole world! The cryptocurrency industry is not standing still. It is necessary to develop constantly. I believe in the future of this project.
synchronizing is the process of downloading and verifying all previous transactions on the network.For some clients to calculate the spendable balance of your LABH wallet and make new transactions, there fore It needs to be aware of all previous transactions.
Personally, I think LABH is a great coin with potential growth. It also has been experiencing ups and downs lately but that's normal in every crypto. As can be seen from the increase in demand and a good price increase, this is the most attractive to many investors. I believe that it is still worth for investing my money in LABH coin
I am sure that LABH coin will become the most powerful financial system. Blockchain as a technology is an amazing invention that allows to solve thousands of problems in all sectors of the economy.this coin is not just an innovation it is a revolution..
I couldn't find a single competitor to your coin. Do you think the public will like this idea? Since you dont have competitors, you have a chance to interest a huge number of people, but they need to be interested in this.
where a lot of work is done and where the dev team is very active.
Therefore, there is a great chance for LABH coin to be in the very top of the strongest coins.
The only thing that needs to be done now is HOLD for some days.
Activity: 56
LABH coin will be one of the safest coin to invest because it is got listed in coin marketcap. invest wisely and get more rewards as a profit.this coin is definitely make your life brighter, Labh is a good project which gives back high rewards to its investors. It has a feature of buying coins in the wallet itself. i.e, LTC or BTC. This project is providing a good specifications to its investors.
Tough time to hold, but good time to buy in. Hold to the dream and check back after two years.   Cool
Activity: 28
I am new to this project i want information about this project, anybody post social media links.
Activity: 56
LABH coin as performed well in this year i think in Q1 of 2019 LABH coin price will explode and perform well in 2019 also definitely a long term investment coin  
Activity: 28
i am holding some coins in my wallet now. the LABH coin price has got decreased in think it will get increases in some days and then i will dump my coins to get more profit in this way.
Activity: 21
I plan on hodling labh coin for long because it has an enormous potential and Its value will rise as more investors will be actively participating,
I have no doubts that it would be successful. I'm happy to be part of this.
Pages:
Jump to: