Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 32. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Labh coin is a good project, which has huge potential for further developments.
Invest money in labh coin at such cheap price is smart option for investors who have spare money.
Activity: 42
The team knows what it takes to build success both for their investors and community. labh coin dominating  in future.
I see this is an invention of extremely great with a variety of gadgets, PoS allows you minting new coins to coins in your wallet and you will get rewarded for being part of the network blockchain labh coin. I also want to create an open community, useful and transparent for investors thanks to this project.
Activity: 48
I transferred 144134 LABH to the LRwSh1B1EqtfMogVhuZcQcSYKFC44vYKki wallet but the coins did not come. How to understand this? 210d7a79c00b116bde80bc3176c037bad63c54bc948a577a0db2afdf29e17d7b
Activity: 112
Investing in labh coin for a long term and holding the coin for more days is better way to stake the coins and to earn more rewards in short time of a period in faster way
LABH of course you need to believe that market will grow high then that's the reason we can make profit and there is no need to panic, panic is not for good investors.   LABH is already useful like the convenience that can brings to us users, Moreover some crypto are very risky like if you hold some bad coins. so i recommended you to show your interest in LABH.
I think its about time that blockchain technology can be used for easy and hassle-free payment methods which other platforms seem to monopolize as of the moment. I see this idea getting there and opening that opportunity to merchants and customers. Wish this idea the best, road to mass adoption
I see people's support for LABH is very high. And this fall in the market of cryptocurrency presents an excellent opportunity to purchase LABH coin and other remarkable coins.
Activity: 28
the present price of the labh coin is 3sat i think it is good time to invest on it and make profit on it by staking
the project is giving excellent APR to make investors to earn more coins and it has compound interest
dont sell your coins right now, the price already been down deep. you have to bit patience
until the market goes well . we will be profitable
Activity: 21
Many coins going to better holders, thanks to all for your support.
We are gonna make proud or community, we keep working as always.
Can the Devs explain this ?

The Coin Sepcs on your website shows the following :-

POS Reward Scheme

Blocks 2-200 = 1
Blocks 201-1000 = 5
Blocks  1001-5000 = 10

However, the Conin Emmission / Block Reward as per the Block Explorer is as under:-

Coin Emission on Block 200 = 1
Coin Emission on Block 201 = 1
Coin Emission on Block 202 = 5

Going as per your POS Reward Scheme as published in your website, the Coin Emission should have been 5 Coins on Block 201. But, it actually happened on Block 202. The same was repeated at Blocks 1001 / 1002.

Was the Dev Team so busy that you did not get time to get such a crucial thing over-looked.

All and All...... it seems the dev team was too eager to launch their Coin and never bothered to check the Cosmo error part (be it an error on part of the person who developed your website / you). Remember, its your baby and you have to see to it that everything is fine.

I downloaded the Wallet and had it synchronize with the Labh Coin Block Chain, but now I feel I just wasted my time.

Good luck.......
#Ps :- Saved the Labh Coin Specs Page (Jpeg) in case of a potential backlash
problem fixed plz join discord server to get latest update
Activity: 47
Can the Devs explain this ?

The Coin Sepcs on your website shows the following :-

POS Reward Scheme

Blocks 2-200 = 1
Blocks 201-1000 = 5
Blocks  1001-5000 = 10

However, the Conin Emmission / Block Reward as per the Block Explorer is as under:-

Coin Emission on Block 200 = 1
Coin Emission on Block 201 = 1
Coin Emission on Block 202 = 5

Going as per your POS Reward Scheme as published in your website, the Coin Emission should have been 5 Coins on Block 201. But, it actually happened on Block 202. The same was repeated at Blocks 1001 / 1002.

Was the Dev Team so busy that you did not get time to get such a crucial thing over-looked.

All and All...... it seems the dev team was too eager to launch their Coin and never bothered to check the Cosmo error part (be it an error on part of the person who developed your website / you). Remember, its your baby and you have to see to it that everything is fine.

I downloaded the Wallet and had it synchronize with the Labh Coin Block Chain, but now I feel I just wasted my time.

Good luck.......
#Ps :- Saved the Labh Coin Specs Page (Jpeg) in case of a potential backlash
Small rises will help us to achieve big target's  Smiley
Yes that's true sure we will achieve our target's soon
Small rises will help us to achieve big target's  Smiley
no need to worry about labh price..even  all crypto market price is down
Activity: 98
The blockchain network lives in a state of consensus, one that automatically checks in with itself every ten minutes. A kind of self-auditing ecosystem of a digital value, the network reconciles every transaction that happens in ten-minute intervals. Each group of these transactions is referred to as a block.
Activity: 154
If I had to choose one crypto which I'm pretty sure i choose the LABH coin. In my opinion, it is the good POS coin. It can be sold on exchanges. And that means that LABH will need always. Even LABH has a best capitalization, which means that it is better coin for investing and we can make good income.

Activity: 26
I think Labh coin is just an opportunity to change the world for the better.
Activity: 56
I think soon the tough time is going to be over. i'm telling definitely some big price coming so do investments for long term. just buy more coins and hold for now and make good money in this coin.

Pages:
Jump to: