Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 298. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
how to store my coins secure and safely ? Huh
[/quote

You should always create backup of your private key, You can keep copy of private key on a USB drive but be careful, One more way is to print out the key in form of digits or QR code and keep it in a safe place be aware of little humans and animals as well. famous crypto billionaires, use this method, but they chose more complex way, cutting up key printouts in a few parts and keeping it in separate bank wallets.

If I lost then how can i recover it?Huh
Activity: 10
exchange in labh coin will launch in few days, great news for labh coins investors.
Activity: 56
[/quote

You should always create backup of your private key, You can keep copy of private key on a USB drive but be careful, One more way is to print out the key in form of digits or QR code and keep it in a safe place be aware of little humans and animals as well. famous crypto billionaires, use this method, but they chose more complex way, cutting up key printouts in a few parts and keeping it in separate bank wallets.
Activity: 84
Activity: 70
LABH coin project is an interesting concept and will be very useful for its users. especially with a bounty campaign will certainly attract more investors and  hopefully the team can continue to develop innovations in order to compete with similar projects. good luck.
Activity: 15
every one is looking forward for the exchange but till now their no responce pls any one tell me when  exchange is going to launch
how many labh coins do i needed to make up per year?
LABH coin is seems to be a great coin. provides a very useful benefit for holders and investors. I will look forward to more complete information and your team good luck
when you have more stakes and more splits in your coin control you must not wait for mature again.
I believe it is a good project! Good website, impeccably activity.  Good luck team!
Activity: 114
If in case of wallet is locked means either my wallet is will get stake or not .......

no if your  wallet is in lock position it will, not get stake unless you unlock it
but it has one future in this if u keep the wallet lock  your coin will get mature more
Activity: 82
how we have to add our coin for staking  pool and how much  minimum coin we need .
just send your coin from ur wallet to LABHssp pool address ,after that immediately confirm ur deposite through deposite bot
 u will get confirm from in LABH discord sever in bot-command secction
Activity: 56
Can any one suggest me what is considered referral code mean? the advertising posts with referal codes all over, posted when tradehill opened, what are low content posts with the code in signature.... Huh
Activity: 126
Can we send BTC or LTC to LABH wallet for exchange

yes you can send  BTC or LTC to LABH wallet for exchange
how we have to add our coin for staking  pool and how much  minimum coin we need .
Can we send BTC or LTC to LABH wallet for exchange
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
why this Block-chain is different from banking ledgers ?
In bank ledgers we cant see older transaction after some years but in block chain ledger we can see any transaction from start to till the end...
Exactly! The Blockchain log will save the data permanently. At the same time, decentralization also makes it different from bank ledgers. The Blockchain ledger is the future of the financial industry.
Activity: 52
finally the LABH Coin enter to the exchange i am getting so excited
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/424934381212139523/473550811075575818/unknown.png
hear u can see the exchange has listed in CB and ready to launch
Activity: 32
why till now exchange is not available, every one is looking forward for this, why is this getting late?
Jump to: