Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 302. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
If there any benefits of solo staking pool ??

if u stake in pool it self means you will get your rewards coin faster and their is no risk of coin loosing
but mainly their is no necessity of running the system 24 hours
Activity: 56
Where we can see the staking report for LABH ssp??

Here the staking pool of LABHssp reports are in private channel, It is only accessed by the Labhssp members...
Activity: 70
If there any benefits of solo staking pool ??
Activity: 28
Where we can see the staking report for LABH ssp??
Activity: 154
on what basis in staking reward well be distributed and How can we came to  know that how much coin we received in daily stake hit 
Activity: 32
if i lost my discord account, which is the member of staking pool and i have confirmed the transaction through this discord id means
can i get my coins back which are in staking pool without this id
Activity: 28
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the LABH wallet ,or only LABH coins should be keep in our wallet?
yes we can exchange the LABH coins to BTC or LTC but cannot not store other the coins in LABH wallet
Activity: 56
How is a block-chain ledger is different from an ordinary one?

As i have described this information in the previous page, The first and in fact the prime difference in Block-chain is a digital ledger That can be decentralized very easily. The chances of error in this approach are far less than that in an ordinary ledger.
An ordinary ledger is what that is prepared by hands or by human efforts while the Block-chain performs all its tasks automatically. You just need to configure it in a proper manner and by following all the guidelines............
When will the airdrop event will start ? there is any time restriction in this ..
this event is conducted to keep their members active in discord
it has minimum time to post after some certain time it stops allowing to post the wallet address
Activity: 98
How is a block-chain ledger is different from an ordinary one?
Activity: 126
When will the airdrop event will start ? there is any time restriction in this ..
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the LABH wallet ,or only LABH coins should be keep in our wallet?
this team is working so hard and the members of this server are more co-operative and the members of this team has willing power to
handle this project so this coin is coming to exchange soon ....waiting for its launch  Wink
pra
Activity: 98
i am so happy about this group is that if any one ask any doubt or questions/problems
the people in this group will react to it or reply to it this is why i like this project they will give solutions to it Cheesy
After sending my coins to staking pool is there any need of keeping my wallet open ?

If your wallet as remain any coins if you want to sake the coins by your self means you have to run your wallet
24/7 and after sending coin to wallet if there no coin in your wallet there is no need of ruining system or net  
Activity: 70
why this Block-chain is different from banking ledgers ?
[/quote
The difference between the two is that the Bitcoin Core blockchain is completely decentralized and open source. This means that people do not have to rely on or trust the central bank to keep track of the transactions. The peer-to-peer blockchain technology can keep track of all the transactions without the fear of having them erased, lost or even seized.But in bank the ledger is not safe it may be lost and it is not transperent
When i send my Labh coins to Labhssp to stake,they will add to all the other Labh coins in the pool ?

As like you the investors also have send there coins to staking pool after revising all the coins from different users the
server marg into one compound and started to stake  as a one wallet...  
copper member
Activity: 85
Hmm
What happened with your web-site?
Link doesn't work(
After Stake hit, The coins have splits in my Wallet..... so what is the right method to Merge it...

After that wallet get stake and after u receive the coin it will get split by leaving 10 or 15 minutes marg them into one compound..   
Jump to: