Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 300. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
hi guys do u have a telegram chat, i will join please anybody send telegram link
Activity: 70
how much coins i can win in airdrop event,if i have kept my coin in wallet for 6 months.
Activity: 56
Great job on the account trading market place!

I think it's pretty straight forward and easy to use.

I too found the sort by price to be buggy. We need some forward and  back buttons so that we can see more Investors.

But so far so good. Really great job guys! Smiley
Activity: 28
 either any one can be participate in airdrop event ? or  junior member and  above position members only ? any one can suggest me....
Activity: 114
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the LABH wallet ,or only LABH coins should be keep in our wallet?

the server has mentioned clearly that u can exchange the coin with BTC OR LTC Directly in the wallet but you cannot keep the other coins on this wallet
Activity: 70
Nobody can hack the labh coin wallet has password phase is different.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
why this Block-chain is different from banking ledgers ?

Banks and accounting systems use ledgers to track and timestamp transactions,
The difference is just a blockchain is completely decentralized and it is an open source.
This means that people do not have to rely on or trust the central bank
to keep track of the transactions. The peer-to-peer blockchain
technology can keep track of all the transactions without
the fear of having them erased or lost......

Which becomes quite a different story if you look at coins that have anonymity features. There it is much more difficult if not impossible for the public to do all the verification.
Activity: 126
The reward of ROI is really amazing in LABH coin by doing random
it gives a reward for both maximum and minimum coin holder when they hit stake  
Activity: 154
LABH coin wallet is super wink it as also unique feature.......
Activity: 74
I have to stake? but i don't know how much minimum coins are required to stake.......
For staking in this server u don't need minimum coins
You can stake the coin with whatever coin present in your wallet ..this is also a special feature of this coin
I have to stake? but i don't know how much minimum coins are required to stake.......
to withdraw your  coin u have to submit your request before 19;30 CET daily. once your request is validated it has been added to batch and it will processed around 21:00 CET daily....
Activity: 82
can any one suggest me how much minimum time will be  required to withdraw our reward or ROI in Staking pool & what is the procedure???
Hi  why every one so exited about wallet  what is the special in it what are the special feature in this coin....  

In this wallet it as large number of rewards so every one loves to buy this coin because of it's special feature and it's special rewards...
Activity: 130
In LABH coin POS Reward time is shorter when you stake together in LABH pool.
in LABH SSP we can stake coin easily without any system or power and we will get reward coins faster.....
when the coin getting mature and that moment wallet gets out of sync or shut down u restart the wallet and wait if till it is
 sync either some times you need  to restart from 0.. but nor to worry as you coin maturity will not be set to 0 then it will
continue from where it was stopped you will be just loosing the time from the out of sync to fully sync....
Activity: 27
Hi admin How can I see your roadmap?
Hi  why every one so exited about wallet  what is the special in it what are the special feature in this coin....  
Activity: 82
hi if in case  at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be canceled and what will happen if after we sync the wallet weather maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected???
Activity: 84
good news exchange is coming for labh coin,so we can see ups and down of labh coin in exchange.

yes it is true and but in future also the price will never go down & it will maintain constant price,.......happy exchanging  Kiss Kiss

Yes it is a good news to hear that labh exchange is going to launch
I wish this coin as good future and shall maintain a constant volume
And also good luck to labh users
Jump to: