Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 299. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
labh coin is promising project so investors and large companies can invest on coins,keep the coins in staking pool,so rewards can be given,once exchange comes in labh,many can invest more coins on labh.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
is mining require large systems to run and keep for 24 hours running the system and internet also.

In earlier days it was easy to mine coins but now you need a heavy system and high speed internet connection ,there should be no loss of power
If you decided to buy cryptocurrency mining equipment then you can purchase both graphic cards and ASIC-miners online. Then you need to download the necessary programs on your device, set the equipment and finally start mining. You can also join mining pools to increase the probability of getting a reward. Initially, pools provided Bitcoin mining, but then many other altcoins became available

to avoid this types of issues or problem we can stake coin in the pool it is an awesome solution to its user
by doing like this it avoid stress or dont need to run system or no need of net ....etc
we should utilize this option and we have to inform others who dont have proper system or net to collect the coin
Activity: 74
I have purchased some coins,how much time i need to stake? Huh

it is depend upon how much coin is maintaining in your wallet
                           if u have less coin means u will get stake hit latter
                but this coin and wallet has unique feature u can stake the coin through staking pool
Activity: 84
I have purchased some coins,how much time i need to stake? Huh
Activity: 98
is mining require large systems to run and keep for 24 hours running the system and internet also.

In earlier days it was easy to mine coins but now you need a heavy system and high speed internet connection ,there should be no loss of power
If you decided to buy cryptocurrency mining equipment then you can purchase both graphic cards and ASIC-miners online. Then you need to download the necessary programs on your device, set the equipment and finally start mining. You can also join mining pools to increase the probability of getting a reward. Initially, pools provided Bitcoin mining, but then many other altcoins became available
Activity: 56
I am so exited and waiting for Exchange launch of this coin, many of investors are also more happier than me, we are waiting to rock that movement...
does any one know why the people is saying that this coin is so genuine and promising..?
this is bcoz that if any one ask any question or doubt about this project the members of this group reply to it instantly
this show how truthfull is this coin so iam with this project.....   

yes, its true so i love to be with this project ...
when is the labh going to launch on exchange

Yes , LABH exchange can launch at any time  I am so excited to see that  coin.
I am waiting to see how the coin will be  because so many investors have invested .
And as you said above this project is so genuine so that it can reach great heights .
I wish this coin a good luck and this exchange shall rock.   
pra
Activity: 98
does any one know why the people is saying that this coin is so genuine and promising..?
this is bcoz that if any one ask any question or doubt about this project the members of this group reply to it instantly

yes, its true so i love to be with this project ...
when is the labh going to launch on exchange
Activity: 126
Activity: 70
labh coin project is wonderful, many investors are putting more and more money in staking pool wallet to increase their coins.
i'm sure this project will be succeed in future,it creations an innovative service system and it will be very use full & trading 
Activity: 56
I like this project and will probably even donate if this is the normal business behaviour
and helps the project to succeed  I just was somewhat surprised that this is "normal" for
adding a currency to a bigger exchange, thanks for clarification......
Higher liquidity would be helpful and also the argument of not being a closed group with a small exchange is good.
In labh server  you can mine directly from the wallet...no fancy hardware or any mining costs. Just get the wallet up and running and you can mine the coin with no setup or anything.  And right now the mining is super quick and easy.  Install it now and just let it run on it's own. In a few months you'll have tons of coins,
it seem to me investors are interested in this project, many people are actively in the development of this idea 
it will be launched soon, me too waiting for that to buy labh coin.
LABH is looking really cool.  I love that crazy new feature in their wallet which You can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet.  This could open up so many possibilities for cool features that can be added for easability and usability. i've never seen before, It will be cool to see how this pans out.
Activity: 35
when exchange is going to launch?, we are more excited about this coin, and we are waiting to see that how it works   Huh Huh
Labh coin POS is one of the best Staking coin....
Activity: 126
hi guys do u have a telegram chat, i will join please anybody send telegram link
go through this link : https://t.me/joinchat/HjwxORLJBlu1jowkUUFJZA
Jump to: