Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 36. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
when is the correct time to invest in crypto currency , is it now suitable to investment in LABH ?
Activity: 105
Can you tell us what is your service's ROI and APR of readiness?
Activity: 112
It would be really profitable for labh coin team to cooperate with investors. , howeever I'm  sure team is interested in game development.
Activity: 70
I'm glad to see you have an GitHub account, it provides better transparency between team and users, thank you.
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
Just to keep the shills posting.....

High probability of being a pump and dump coin...

That's exactly what it is - with over 200 pages of BS shill account posts:

Still no answer......

So?

This:

Hello all,  I have a question if you can help me:

According to the ANN page:

The LABH team consists of experienced professionals in the POS environment.

..but I'm unable to find any info about who they are, neither here or on the webpage - can someone provide me with this info & make it available to everyone please?

I like to know who I'm investing my time/effort/money with.

Thanks.

So not a single one of the shill accounts here knows who the team is?  Not even the OP?

OK, maybe someone can explain why the DV8coin & LABHcoin sites use the exact same description.

Word for word:

Or why every single shill account here posts in both their threads?

Record breaking fake/shill count for these two threads too:

& a few more:

& a few more:

upload pictures

& a fresh batch of shill accounts.....

These types of scam threads should be deleted & every shill account banned.
Activity: 42
Labh coin provides investors with a unique features to buy coin in the wallet itself .
I'm actually not surprised that labh is the top volume coin on coinexchange. We all knew that this was going to happen because labh is a real solid coin with a great development team and active community. The better thing is that this is all happening despite the market crash, labh value is still going strong despite everything!
Activity: 56
As for me, the most interesting thing is safety. Many downtrends happen due to "safety issues." but LABH served me safety , thats why people are rushing towards this coin.
 also think that LABH coin can be a currency for the future. I think LABH has the advantage of being able to become a future currency and I like to use LABH coin because it's easier and good profitable. 
Labh coin is high return investment platform! Anyone can take advantage of this coin. LABH is a primarily Proof of Stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scypt algorithm, with a high fixed annual percentage rate of returns (APR) in the PoS system for LABH In LABH coin POS Reward time is shorter when you stake together in LABH pool..
The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the project strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the plan more impressive and different from others..
LABH block reward is so different is that block rewards are different
at specific block and random so there is a chances of getting high ROI Even For Small Bag Holders..
Activity: 56
in the labh the rate of intrest is high .... and this is promising project , team responce is well .....
hard working team and really very advantagable .....!!
This is the place to make more profit from it if you have to find out how to make money and get more profit. I am sure if you can try and  buy LABH coins and find the analyses the market as labh coin is performing very well  you can get ans and get more profit. I have some coin in future i am sure i get a good profit for next few month.
Is it true if more people hold coins, the ROI % will be lower than if less users hold it?
The project is interesting and I think this is a good business for the investors.I hope the  strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this plan.
Yes this is the right time to buy LABH, because the price of all altcoins is very low.labh is good for long trrm holding only, so use this  chance to buy more good growing altcoins. like labh
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
NANI??!?!!!! 10000%? Isn't it impossible to gain that high returns without taking the risk on making the coin going to below 1 satoshis!!!!!??
Activity: 98
LABH team is work very hard to put all their main plans for the near future into the document and we hope for more announcements in the next days.
The labh coin price little bit low now,i'm sure future will be great for this project and it's a long-term project,I'll buy more coins for future profit.
Pages:
Jump to: