Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 37. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It is appropriate if this year is the year for investment, and the long-term is a good solution, be patient and collect coins for the long term then later will have good results and price increases we get good returns from short time only 
Activity: 42
the project is very and competent. As of now I think there is no official announcement of coins sale,
but if ever it will happened I am sure this very effective and make this project more attractive and popular.
labh Coin has strong capability to recover, which has been strongly demonstrated over its history.
The coin recover well many times in its more than two months history.
Activity: 154
Do I need to keep records of my LABH coin transactions?

Yes. you must keep sufficient records to be able to determine your income and deductions.
Do I need to keep records of my LABH coin transactions?
Activity: 154
I have send my coin to DV8 staking pool for staking and it is conformed after some days my system got crashed and my wallet
as gone but i can't restore my wallet which is in my old system. can i get my coins from staking pool without that wallet ?
Activity: 98
What makes you think that the price is growing - it is constantly falling!

every one knows that price is falling from few days but if every one dump the coins means actually the price will be in bottom  because of heavy dumpers the hole community is suffering from loos but u ppls have to keep in mind that the project didn't make you loose anything it gives lots of good interest every time and helps in improve or gain of coins in large quantity but u have to wait for good price and have to sell the coins
Activity: 112
What makes you think that the price is growing - it is constantly falling!
Activity: 70
project strongly supports the development of the world of cryptocurrency by connecting several markets, will certainly simplify all transactions, hopefully be a proud project, running well
already got some profit through this project.the price looks low
patience will bring some awsm profit

I have no plan to sell my coins, because we all know that the price is low but my plan is to hold and stake.
Labh coin team are genius they are the perfect guys who knows how to make a coin successful.
coming to growth and development of this project really i get surprised every-time because LABH is being well developing project and the investors also happy for this coin. always hope for best....
Activity: 98
The plan is very nice and if you truly do well in actualizing your plans, then I suppose it will be nice!
Activity: 105
It looks of this idea will be better in the measurable future!  Good luck.
i will stay long invest with this coin....impressive APR,ROI
up to date wallet updates. very responsive community
Activity: 70
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I did not totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
Labh coin is really undervalued right now, and coin will surely go higher any moment we have to wait for few days.
As per my opinion before investing in any project you should check out all the features and specifications. LABH is having good features and it is worth project for the investment. High rewards can be earned in a simple way.
Investing in labh coin for a long term and holding the coin for more days is better way to stake the coins and to earn more rewards in short time of a period in faster way
Pages:
Jump to: