Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 33. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
LABH is already listed on coinexchange.io and cryptobridge exchanges and you can find all the links including our twitter link on front page.
Activity: 40
In which block labh coins are now , can i stake now what rewards will i get if i stake my coins now  Huh
Activity: 42
The LABH team is composed of experienced veterans in the crypto environment. We aim to create a open, helpful and transparent community of investors, using Discord as our community hub.
How to store my coins more secure and safely ?

1. If you click un-trusted souce. Usually you will get it thru your email, its called Phishing
2. if you click something on the internet.
3. google ads-on for crypto. Sometimes hackers also exploited vulnerabilities on those software
4. you used phishing site. There's a lot of cloned sites that imitate MeW so be careful.
5. Of course sharing your privatekeys to someone.

yes we need to do basic precautions like we take care of passwords in internet banking I think everything will be fine 
Friendly community members, Helpful Dev's. Being a part of this labh community i really feel proud.
It's true "labh the future of anonymous crypto currency".
The technology idea can be called successful, it remains only to wait for its implementation.Modern network of data storage and distribution has many disadvantages,and the plan can be a great solution that has long been needed not only individuals but also large companies.
This is a good time to buy labh coin because when they launch special features, the price of coin will go to the clouds!
The best strategy is to buy and hold !!
Activity: 16
I think at this moment this is the best time to invest in the Labh coin and to hold coins for the long term.
Because the crypto market prices is also maintaining some variations like up and down..,
 hold coins for a good price  and sell to get a good profit
Activity: 105

1. If you click un-trusted souce. Usually you will get it thru your email, its called Phishing
2. if you click something on the internet.
3. google ads-on for crypto. Sometimes hackers also exploited vulnerabilities on those software
4. you used phishing site. There's a lot of cloned sites that imitate MeW so be careful.
5. Of course sharing your privatekeys to someone.

Activity: 154
Activity: 112
If you want more profit, go with LABH coin the price is good. The idea is, when you buy labh at current price and start staking your investment gain double of your funds. there are many features attracts to invest in labh coin. 
Activity: 70
anyone staking in this coin , i think staking is a new trend and its replacing mining , many investors are investing in POS coins for easy rewards
At the present time there is a very good chance to invest in any potential altcoin.
In my opinion, I think you should invest in LABH. This coin  I feel it will recover strongly and its price will increase 2.5 times compared to the present time so better we buy at cheaper price
Activity: 21

Long-term holding is key for labh coin owners, it can take some time, but sooner or later we will be up again
Activity: 26
the price is getting varies from day to day but some time price may go down and high
but instead of dumping the coins just stake the coins.
Activity: 70
Blockchain works like a Google spreadsheet that is open to all. The data in a blockchain is automatically stored in packets of information called blocks, hence the name. In the blockchain, a copy of the ledger file is shared between thousands of participants globally, also called miners.
Activity: 105
Why is Decentralization So Important ?
Activity: 154
we are holding here. We believe on labh. And we do still believe on the future of this coin. I'm still holding my coins, especially at this time of the market. When market is really bad. We still see devs are working really hard to add features and application of the coin.
Activity: 112
Is there any chance to send the POS rewards coins to my local wallet ?
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
For the shills.....

I have purchased labh coins and I wish to increase my increase... Can anyone suggest me how to increase my coins...

Maybe you mean,  increase your profit?
I doubt this one will give you that kind of expectation here.
Just see for yourself. Or you're also one those shill accounts supporting this coin?
The buy order at CE is still at 1 sat. Couldn't believe such price will fall in that level. Thought that this one has something to offer.

High probability of being a pump and dump coin...

That's exactly what it is - with over 200 pages of BS shill account posts:

Still no answer......

So?

This:

Hello all,  I have a question if you can help me:

According to the ANN page:

The LABH team consists of experienced professionals in the POS environment.

..but I'm unable to find any info about who they are, neither here or on the webpage - can someone provide me with this info & make it available to everyone please?

I like to know who I'm investing my time/effort/money with.

Thanks.

So not a single one of the shill accounts here knows who the team is?  Not even the OP?

OK, maybe someone can explain why the DV8coin & LABHcoin sites use the exact same description.

Word for word:

--snip

Or why every single shill account here posts in both their threads?

Record breaking fake/shill count for these two threads too:

-snip

& a few more:

---

& a few more:

--snip

& a fresh batch of shill accounts.....

These types of scam threads should be deleted & every shill account banned.
Pages:
Jump to: