Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 43. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
labh is looking really cool.  I love that crazy new feature in their wallet which i've never seen before. You can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet.  This could open up so many possibilities for cool features that can be added for easability and usability.  It will be cool to see how this pans out.
every project is having different kinds of their goals, plans and so marketing strategy.
They have also different kinds of qualities of people who worked and planned for it,
and it is also their way how  to catch the attention of  the supporters and investors.
 What we do is to have a good decision of how the project can be trusted and I think LABH project is having that quality.
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
Still no answer......

So?

This:

Hello all,  I have a question if you can help me:

According to the ANN page:

The LABH team consists of experienced professionals in the POS environment.

..but I'm unable to find any info about who they are, neither here or on the webpage - can someone provide me with this info & make it available to everyone please?

I like to know who I'm investing my time/effort/money with.

Thanks.

So not a single one of the shill accounts here knows who the team is?  Not even the OP?

OK, maybe someone can explain why the DV8coin & LABHcoin sites use the exact same description.

Word for word:

Or why every single shill account here posts in both their threads?

Record breaking fake/shill count for these two threads too:

& a few more:

& a few more:

upload pictures

& a fresh batch of shill accounts.....

Activity: 56
while many investors running behind top altcoins , i invested in this coin big advantage is less investment ,less risk, good stake rewards and there will be a bull run soon  Cool
what is the advantage of private black chain Huh
privateblock only member can visit the transaction 
The consortium or company running a private blockchain can easily if desired change the rules of blackchain revert transaction modifay balance..
what is the advantage of private black chain Huh
labh is looking really cool.  I love that crazy new feature in their wallet which i've never seen before. You can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet.  This could open up so many possibilities for cool features that can be added for easability and usability.  It will be cool to see how this pans out.
The LABH team is composed of experienced veterans in the crypto environment. We aim to create a open, helpful and transparent community of investors, using Discord as our community hub.
I liked the project. Great idea, it's time to save users from a lot of middlemen.
Activity: 70
I'm vary much interested about this coin, because labh coin focuses on privacy and speed of transaction.

Activity: 22
i have purchased labh coin.now iam willing to add my coins to the staking pool is there any fee or charges for adding my coins to the staking ...?? Huh

there is no such charges for deposit or withdrawal or transaction as it is the advantage of this coin
Labh coin is very ambitious and constant with developments and community engagement.This coin has a big future so i'm not to worry about the dumpers.

Activity: 28
i have purchased labh coin.now iam willing to add my coins to the staking pool is there any fee or charges for adding my coins to the staking ...?? Huh
There is  zero withdrawl fee. zero transcation fee. zero deposit fee
Activity: 22
Activity: 21
This is the another great opportunity to buy LABH coin very cheap. Don't miss this chance as it may never come again.
Its truly a time spending doing such research but it totally be paid off , the coin in which staking rewards are good and future is good  i got a good coin to put my money , i hope i will get good returns from this coin

a very interesting project   . is engaged in marketplace which is a good business opportunity. this project also has some interesting features. the roadmap is also described in detail so it can facilitate the investors. Success for LABH coin
Activity: 16
LABH coin is awesome many investors and small coin holders getting good stake rewards consistently and
are able to make consistent profits staking in LABH coin we can earn good passive income. 
Activity: 26
labh coin is ready to gear up again be patience every holders will be happy for holding coins.
holders will get more profit once the price is rise.
Labh coin has been listed in several exchanges, we have a great opportunity to be in the best in the alt coins
Pages:
Jump to: