Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 44. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
we just have to save our coins and wait for the value to rise.It will rise because it has so much potential.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
now just buy coins and hold those for few days you will make good profit, the price is rising on its way... hope for best always
What you say is true if it's true, of course it's good because with us buying coins and holding them back, we can get a profit so we have to try it so that it can be said to be true
Activity: 42

The good thing is that the Labh coin always evaluates all the possibilities to do long term investment.
Activity: 98
now just buy coins and hold those for few days you will make good profit, the price is rising on its way... hope for best always
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
how it's going on?

What happen? You don't explain the details of what you are saying and you should change those words to understand a lot of people. I don't really understand.
Activity: 112
I ve read all your roadmap and for me this is an excellent coin with real project and Roadmap.
Activity: 154
I have purchased some coins and using the wallet. How much time does it take to get stake the coins in the wallet?

normally it will take 24hrs but sometimes it will take more time due to compound weight of your coins in wallet. if you have more coins then you will get stake in short time. 

This will take a lot of time to do so you should have patience for this. all need a process to produce something that is desired and the time to wait.
yeah patience is very important in this field and it will not take lot of time, just 24 hours is enough or more few hours for staking coins in wallet.it is just depend on coin weight in wallet.
Activity: 126
In LABH Coin PoS allows you to mint new coins for having coins in your wallet, getting rewarded for being part of the LABH block chain network.

Cool idea! when are you holding the coins

I think this project is very interesting and I was planning to invest, but hype is so fast here... 
Activity: 70
In LABH Coin PoS allows you to mint new coins for having coins in your wallet, getting rewarded for being part of the LABH block chain network.

Cool idea! when are you holding the coins
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I have purchased some coins and using the wallet. How much time does it take to get stake the coins in the wallet?

normally it will take 24hrs but sometimes it will take more time due to compound weight of your coins in wallet. if you have more coins then you will get stake in short time. 

This will take a lot of time to do so you should have patience for this. all need a process to produce something that is desired and the time to wait.
Activity: 56

Activity: 16
I really like this project. I invested in this coin and I am willing to wait a few months to get the maximum profit.
People will always be interested in anonymous coins.
how could blockchain technology change finance?

The Blockchain will save the data permanently. At the same time, decentralization also makes it different from bank ledgers. The Blockchain ledger is the future of the financial industry.And is safe from banks.
how could blockchain technology change finance?

Activity: 21
I think in the coming days labh coin price will go up.

I also hope for good, I believe in labh project and holding my coins till the price rise.
I think in the coming days labh coin price will go up.
Activity: 56
The idea of LABH coin is really unique and good usecase from technology and made much sound in crypto. listed in varies platform s in crypto world.no one coin did this much of development in very short-time.
Activity: 26
Every investor have hope in labh coin project so they are not selling coins now,
all investors are holding there coin in wallet. and getting good staking reward.
Pages:
Jump to: